I got my very own copy...

Arrow3

...of the "Tenth Legion" today as a Valentines present from Jessica...Ive heard so many good things about it...I can't wait to get into it..Ain't I got a good girl?? She's bought me turkey hunting dvd's and now a great turkey hunting book.. :clap:

deerhunter401

she only bought it because its something that you both can watch :banginghe :banginghe just joking hope you to are happy :fine: :fine: :fine:

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
Arrow 3, As soon as you finish the "Tenth Legion", you'll probably want to get "Dealers' Choice".
HHH

Greg Tench

A3

Sounds like you do. You ll love Tom Kellys humor in his telling about turkey hunting. GT

Mrs. Arrow3

Arrow3 said:
...of the "Tenth Legion" today as a Valentines present from Jessica...Ive heard so many good things about it...I can't wait to get into it..Ain't I got a good girl?? She's bought me turkey hunting dvd's and now a great turkey hunting book.. :clap:

If it hadn't been for Woody's, I wouldn't have been able to get the book for Brandon without him knowing about it because I had no clue who wrote it...I wasn't even completely sure about the name because he mentioned it a month or more ago....I looked back in the Woody's thread archives and found a thread on the book and got the info I needed....Once again, the good ol' boys at Woody's came to the rescue! :clap: :clap: