Team # 32

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just 1 More

Alligood729 & buckaholic200

Talk to me,.. tell me your plans, where your hunting, are you going bow only all season?

alligood729

I'm bow only, and I also sent you a pm. I have a couple of good spots that always produce, and one in particular that is covered up. I have a couple of 15 acre honey holes, that are within 15 mins of my house, and the wide 9 point in my avatar came from one of those spots, two seasons ago. He scores 130 as a 6 pt!! Too bad I took him with a shotgun, but this year, the firearms are locked away! I only hunted one week last year with a rifle, and only because it was new and it needed to be broken in! How about some tips for a rookie, to this contest, that is!!:):)

davidhelmly

Hey Frank,

Since you are an Elite dealer and also since you won the big buck prize last year I am assuming that you are not eligible for the Envy?:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2: Just kiddin, I hope that you kill another monster like the one last year!:cool::cool:

Just 1 More

Hey Frank,

Since you are an Elite dealer and also since you won the big buck prize last year I am assuming that you are not eligible for the Envy?:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2: Just kiddin, I hope that you kill another monster like the one last year!:cool::cool:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME????? :eek: I'm just as eligible as the next guy... But I hope you get it.. I want to see you learn to shoot the "RIGHT" way :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.