Jacks Trad stealth quiver

Slingblade

Gone But Not Forgotten
I don't have that one, I use a Dawgware quiver; which is the same basic design that covers the entire arrow and has a pocket on the side to hold your extra stuff.

FX Jenkins

I was looking at these designs in the 3Rivers catalog the other night...

Jacks looks pretty heavy duty...worth it if you can give it to your son or grandson one day ...

Al33

Not exactly like that one, but I had one very similar to it and didn't care for it.

Hal Rowland (member here) has a side quiver I really liked and he can move through the thickets easily with it. It is not encased like the one you show here. It holds the arrows individually much like a regular bow quiver does.

RickD

I have that quiver but seldom use it..Seems to catch on everything in the woods but it is very well made..

Winchester101

let me know if you might be interested in selling it. If you are not using it much and I could buy it used it could be a win win for both of us. Just thought i would put that on the table.

RickD

I havent a clue what I did with the sock that goes over the arrows..If you still want it let me know

chinquapin

I have the Dawgware quiver I really like it. I always shot with quivers on my bow, and wanted something to cover my arrows when it rained so I could still hunt. You can't stalk in the rain and wetness with a bow quiver your feathers just want stay dry, they will with this though. The Dawgware has the feathers covered from the sides I'll just have to take a ziploc to put over the top when it rains. The quive over all is very practical, the arrows are easy to get out and will hold alot of arrows! Plus I can keep my glove in the top pocket and my armguard in the bottom with room for other things like broadheads or judo tips etc. The strap is reversible for a lefty or righty it's got a clip at the top to take it off and reverse it. The quiver is very light and not bulky it is a little pricy but I believe you get what you pay for it's worth it to me. I like the way my bow shoots without the extra weight on it too!

RickD

Send me your mailing addy I`ll send you the quiver to try,if you feel you want it just send me what you think its worth..

Winchester101

Mr. RickD that is more than fair. Thank you for your trust in people to do the right thing. I only wish there were more folks out there willing to take a chance on their fellow man. PM sent.

Regards,

Lee