Trolling motors

GADAWGS

Where can I find the best deal on a trolling motor? I have a 18' aluminum boat and want a foot controlled motor. I know BP and Cabelas, but does anyone know of a better suggestion?

clay30286

Good Deal

Bass Pro (atlanta) has a 70 lb foot controlled as part of their fishing classic this week for 399.88 which seems like a pretty good deal. It is 24v. They also have batteries for 39..also pretty good deal. All of these are in store prices only.

PHIL M

Gone But Not Forgotten
I picked up a 40lb minn kota foot controlled at walmart last week for $299.

MudDucker

Staff member
Lee when you figure it out, let me know. I think I need one of those motors that will stand up to saltwater. Got the Bass Pro sale circular and decided to go to Orlando since I was going to be close to there anyway. Turns out, Orlando's sale was last week.

GADAWGS

Will do Andy. Is that sale going on this weekend at the Atlanta store? I have weekend duty but may be able to slide out that way and sneak a purchase on the cc ( if I can get it by my wife)

clay30286

Motor

I would never be one to consider a trip to Bass Pro wasted, but that is a good enough deal that you may want to call and make sure they have them before you make the trip if that is all you are going for. The ad did say limited quantities.