Pigs in Zen

bluemarlin

One of my best friends just returned from the Bahamas and sent me a few shots from Sampson Cay... Enjoy.
Brad

Attachments

• SAMPSON 2008 039.jpg
    SAMPSON 2008 039.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 503
  • SAMPSON 2008 044.jpg
    SAMPSON 2008 044.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 499
  • SAMPSON 2008 064.jpg
    SAMPSON 2008 064.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 495

larpyn

unreal pics :cool:

very nice. thanks for those. wow!
those make me wish for warmer weather....not hot, but warm:bounce:

captbrian

Yes sir. That's the boat.
I've known the captain almost my entire life and very proud of him.

i thought she looked familiar. i know several guys that used to work on there. i know of capt marlin, but don't know him personally. love the boat, but don't want to be responsible for the fuel bill! i pulled up to the fuel dock after them last year when billy was running it. alomst $15,000.

larpyn

i thought she looked familiar. i know several guys that used to work on there. i know of capt marlin, but don't know him personally. love the boat, but don't want to be responsible for the fuel bill! i pulled up to the fuel dock after them last year when billy was running it. alomst $15,000.

holy :hair::hair::hair::hair:moly...... that's all i got to say bout that :bounce:

capt stan

Yea but when ya got the money for that kinda boat the fuel bill is pocket change. Some folks are blessed

captbrian

not an oil refinery, but a few car dealerships instead.

FX Jenkins

I'd love to be wading in those waters right now....

caught

My Favorite Two Things On This Earth At This Time Are Spearfishing And Hog Dogging. That Last Picture May Be Heaven In My Book.

larpyn

My Favorite Two Things On This Earth At This Time Are Spearfishing And Hog Dogging. That Last Picture May Be Heaven In My Book.

the only question i have for you is freeshaft or line cord???:bounce::bounce:
i'm not sure what would be best for a pig:cool:
i have speared many hogfish but never a hoghog? :biggrin2:

puredrenalin

Beautiful!!! Thank you!! Boats and water!!

swamp hunter

Sure looks like a 65 Hatteras to me. Now I run one of them things during the summer, and well It,s about 7 grand to fill ur up, Depends on where ur at in the islands, Some are more some are less, some are outragous!!. And you know what ??. You just smile and hand over the old card !, Might as well throw on a case of cold ones too., Cause it won,t really matter much. I just love the Convience fee Chub throws on the top also, After you just spent a fortune on fuel , bait, drinks, bought everything on the shelfs in their crappy little food store , Tipped everybody who can walk down to the dock , Paid 300$ to clear customs, Now you give the dock guy $75 bucks for tying off to the freakin dock !!Glad I don,t pay the card !!!!!