Cabelas Beard Buster

killNgrill

Borrowed the Cabelas Beard Buster EZ Chair combo from JBird227. I dont know how i ever hunted turkey without one. You could sit in it for hours. Nice padded seat, sits up on its own(you dont need a tree to lean against), nice big bag in back to put stuff in. Also if you flip the seat back while your walking you can stick your gun sideways back there and dont have to carry it. $39.99 Bout to get me one

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
KG, find that link again, your link does not work and I could not find the seat???

Jim

killNgrill

Jim

Thanks for letting me know, we have had probelms with linking to that seat, the best way to find it is put in CP-227079 in the search and it should come up.
killNgrill

JBird227

GONetwork Member
That seat is sweet. Its not really a vest, doesnt have all the pockets and stuff all over. It just has a bag on the back, big enough to fit a turkey in. The seat is very nice, A little hard at first, but after you go out once or twice is gets softer. Best $40 I have spent on Turkey hunting in a long time!

BIGGUS

GONetwork Member
You're gonna have to find it somewhere other than cabela's. When I put that # in it said it was no longer available. :huh:

JBird227

GONetwork Member
Try emailing them and asking them, There has been several things i have bought from there that I could not find on the internet and in the magizine.