Paulding Forest...

White Stag

Was kinda crowded this morning, I didn't hear one goble, so I changed locations, heard one goble just once and then went silent...:banginghe! Any body have any luck ;I know I heard a couple of shots.

PChunter

my land is surrounded bypaulding forest and I heard only three gobblers, but managed to kill one.

White Stag

my land is surrounded bypaulding forest and I heard only three gobblers, but managed to kill one.

Congrats on the nice bird! :cool:For me I guess there is always this afternoon...

atgolfer

Banned
I heard 3 after they hit the ground. Argued with a hen for a while and then had a jake chasing a hen pass me.

Jeff Raines

I heard 3 after they hit the ground. Argued with a hen for a while and then had a jake chasing a hen pass me.

Did you go to one of the spots we had emailed about?

It will be the first week in April before I can get there,I always spend the first available hunting week with my Dad,on our lease in Washington County.

Dupree

heard 2 out there this morning. One gobbled 1 time about 500 yards away, and one gobbled 3 times about the same distance in the other direction. Sure was cold out there. Nothing was signed out yesterday, Me and my wife signed in this am about 5:15 and so far 300 people have signed in.