Paulding forest success

striper commander

I finally connected this morning on paulding forest. I called in to two year olds. One had a 9.5 beard and 6/8 spurs and the other one had 1/2 inch spurs and about a 6 inch beard but it had been eating by mites or something. I called them off the top off a big hill. I shot one and the other one took off running and I was able to get him before he got away. It was a great morning to be in the woods. I am not going to enter them in the challenge. I hope I can get a better bird either here or in bama.

ultramag

I finally connected this morning on paulding forest. I called in to two year olds. One had a 9.5 beard and 6/8 spurs and the other one had 1/2 inch spurs and about a 6 inch beard but it had been eating by mites or something. I called them off the top off a big hill. I shot one and the other one took off running and I was able to get him before he got away. It was a great morning to be in the woods. I am not going to enter them in the challenge. I hope I can get a better bird either here or in bama.

Way to go Jamie
I know that you have been hunting hard..thanks for calling me this morning and telling me the whole story...You da man Jamie:cool::cool:

Arrow3

Thats what im talking about!! :yeah: