Has anyone ever used????

Phillip Thurmond

Has anyone ever used the larger thermacell that is made for your yard and covers a 1/2 acre? I was thinking about purchasing one of those and was wondering if they worked as advertised. Any help would be appreciated.

Jim Baker

Staff member
No one has used one or even seen one?

The Coleman mosquito deleto works pretty good. I don't have one but friend has one at his pond house. You have to start it up in advance of being there or let it run continuously. Not sure how long a tank will run. But it does make a difference in the mosquitos. He has it set up about halfway between cabin and fishing dock. About a 200 ft diameter. If I had a pond or pool would definitely by one.

Not sure about the 1/2 acre models.

Gaswamp

Phil hang in there I just bought Tricia one for Mothers Day...will give you a report asap.

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
The Coleman mosquito deleto works pretty good. I don't have one but friend has one at his pond house. You have to start it up in advance of being there or let it run continuously. Not sure how long a tank will run. But it does make a difference in the mosquitos. He has it set up about halfway between cabin and fishing dock. About a 200 ft diameter. If I had a pond or pool would definitely by one.

Not sure about the 1/2 acre models.

:offtopic: a little bit. But I have one of those. I hav eyet to find ONE mosquito on the glue trap....ever. But it does help with the no-seeums.

Phillip Thurmond

Thanks guys, Not sure which type i'm talking about I just heard someone tell me that they make one and I have a pool and was thinking about getting one for that area if they worked.

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
Thanks guys, Not sure which type i'm talking about I just heard someone tell me that they make one and I have a pool and was thinking about getting one for that area if they worked.

I would like to hear if the large thermacells work.