Duck decoys

gacowboy

GONetwork Member
I need to buy some some mallard and pintail decoys, what brand do y'all like the best? I am looking at the Greenhead gear and flambeau. Thanks :flag:

jason308

My coworker and most die hard duck hunter I know swears by Greenhead Gear decoys. I am looking to purchase some myself, and the Greenhead Gear Life Size Mallards (not the hot buys) come highly recommended.

bigunga1

they say G&H decoys are the best hands down... but they are $$$$$$

i have about a dozen styrofoam that i can part with... includes a paint kit also... some needs paint and some needs water...60$... also have a tiller handle assy on the way for that 25 ...

gacowboy

GONetwork Member
What kind of decs do you have for sale Beretta? Have you put them on the Sell Forum? :flag:

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Y'all need to remember

that pm's and e-mails are the way to keep this thread in this forum:)

Good question gacowboy:)
Have you put them on the Sell Forum?
Nothing wrong with the way your thread started:)

"The Swap and Sell section of the Forum is established so that private individuals may engage in buying selling and swapping of goods and services. This is the only section of the forum where this activity is appropriate (With the exception of dogs which may be posted on the gun dog forum if you feel this is neccesary (in addition to) the swap and sale forum). Users of the Swap and Sell section of the Forum are expected to refrain from making claims about a product which are exaggerated or untrue. Please do not DOUBLE POST your items for sale on the S&S Forum.. Also when your item sells, please go in and EDIT the thread adding sold to the first post. Do not delete the thread."

Thanks All:)

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
GHG are pretty good with Flambeau a close second. Don't need a bank loan for them either.

bigunga1

gun country outfitters in lagrange has life size for 40$ hot buys for 35$ and oversized/magnum for 35$/6... also have full body gooses and goose shells ... ::ke:

GADAWGS

I have GHG, G&H, Flambeau and Herters. Hands down are the GHGs. Dont get the HotBuys. Started carving my own, but at teh rate I am going I wont get a dozen done for 24 years

gacowboy

GONetwork Member
I am probably going to settle on the GHG's. They look good in the catalogs and everyone says positive things about them. Probably get some oversize Mallards and regular pintails. :fine:
:bounce: Thanks Leo, keep us straight. :smash: :bounce:
bigunga , is that price @ gun country for GHG"S? :flag:

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
Phinizyhunt,
Try Sportsauthority. A dozen of mallard decoys are about $20. I waited for a 20% off coupon and got a dozen for less than $14. They look as good as Flambeau and float well. Made in China.

Last edited: