Bucks and frames

LOVEMYLABXS

Had to make a run into town on Sat. morning and got these guys out in the sage brush flats. Then I had to play with the frame program again.

Attachments

• hummer 004.jpg
    hummer 004.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 89

LOVEMYLABXS

Took another before they decided they had enough of me but it wasn't till they started to run that I noticed there were 4 of them. After I got home and was messin around that I saw that I had got the 4th one just on the left hand edge :banginghe

Attachments

• hummer 009.jpg
    hummer 009.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 91

LOVEMYLABXS

Once I hit the ranch road I got this guy but he was hangin around for long but he did pause and let me get this one which wasn't to bad.

Attachments

• hummer 006.jpg
    hummer 006.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 92

believer

3 in 1

Three in one frame, that is not fair. I was amazed at the mass of the deer racks out west. Great shot.

Smokey

Nice shots Mike!!
Wish i could figure out the frame thing:banginghe:banginghe

Jake Allen

Oh yes, good deer pictures.
I really like the last one, I like the dof, lighting, surroundings and how in the world did you get him to pose like that?
Glad you posted these.

chinquapin

nicely done Mike! I'm with SMokey I have not a clue how to get frames around a pic. those are great way to go man

Ben

rip18

Pretty cool! (Did you ever remember the name of the frame program???). Yep, you sure live in a special part of the world.

LOVEMYLABXS

Rip i believe it's a trial program that's on the computer and I think it's something called Microsoft Digital photos ?