Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Do not have a clue

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Just passing time :whip:

hunt-chessies

were not getting a season.... you all just stay home and i'll handle it for you!!!! naw really i bet we get a 45 this time around. i miss the 7/107 out west!!!

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Still think they will set the liberal frame work for 05/06. I know the pot hole region has some issues for pond counts, but don't underestimate the power of the great lakes since we do get a lot of our ducks from here. :cheers: (I say with my fingers crossed)

Last edited:

Dep6

Yep I heard a clue that the Atlantic might get the 6/60 again this year, but no it is not set in stone, I know.

GADAWGS

I am betting on the 60/6 framework again. But to be honest, I would settle for a few years of 45/3 or something similiar. Especially on bluebills, pintails and canvasbacks.

Nitro

Banned
30/3 for all flyways with the exception of the Pacific. If any of you truly care about the future, contact the USFWS and ask for the season to be limited. For this area a 30 day season beginning Dec 26 - Jan 25 would be perfect.....

Anything else and the USFWS is not doing the job of protecting a damaged resource.

Before anyone asks why should the Pacific have more days- it's simple, more Birds and less hunters/pressure. I hope to do most of my duck killing in WA State again this year. The glory days for the Pacific flyway are now......

Fact.

In most of my traditional destinations Duck hunting as I knew it and grew up doing is over........

It's a big toebig toebig toebig toe shame.

arrow4u

its hard enough to kill any big birds as is. I would love to start in mid dec. and go to mid feb (minus valentines day of course, ha ha ha). This would give the south enough time to get good and cold.