Oil Can

Smokey

These are pics of an oil can that was used with a really, really old Singer Sewing Machine.

Tough making something out of an oil can ....... oh well, just adds to the practice.

Attachments

• oil can 002.jpg
    oil can 002.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 220
  • oil can 006.jpg
    oil can 006.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 219
  • oil can 022.jpg
    oil can 022.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 219

DRB1313

Man! Those are great!!! I looked all over the house the other day,
trying to find something interesting to shoot.
Needless to say, I was unsuccessful.
The second is my favorite and then #3.
Very nice work my friend!!:cool::cool:

Smokey

Man! Those are great!!! I looked all over the house the other day,
trying to find something interesting to shoot.
Needless to say, I was unsuccessful.
The second is my favorite and then #3.
Very nice work my friend!!:cool::cool:

Thanks David.
The first one turned out exactly like I wanted it to but when I saw it posted here, the blurry overwhelmed the sharp. I "thought" I wanted the tip to be sharp and then fade to out of focus. I think my subject was to small for that kind of shot or I needed a "real" macro lens:huh:

Thanks again.

Hoss

Well done, Smokey. You get some great shots of ordinary objects. Sure helps folks get outside the box in looking for things to photograph.

or I needed a "real" macro lens

So you sent your letter to Santa yet?

Hoss

Smokey

Well done, Smokey. You get some great shots of ordinary objects. Sure helps folks get outside the box in looking for things to photograph.

So you sent your letter to Santa yet?

Hoss

Santa said that I've been way too bad:huh:

cre8foru

Smokey you have a great eye for finding art where art usually isn't found. I really like the DOF in number one. The last needs a little more contrast I think.

Smokey

Smokey you have a great eye for finding art where art usually isn't found. I really like the DOF in number one. The last needs a little more contrast I think.

Thanks for the compliments.
I agree about the last one.
I edited these on my very old home PC which leaves a lot to be desired. They look totally different on a "real" PC.

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
smokey, you sure have a talent in looking for shots !!! i like the angle and composition of #2 the best !!!

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Nice ones, specilally # 2:cool:

rip18

Man, you have got an eye! (And a creative mind to go with it!). I actually like the third one the best.

Latest posts