Jumpin' Cats

Smokey

Like huntn_dobbs said, cats are what you take pictures of when there is nothing else to take pictures of. These little kitty's are just temporary residents of our farm. They need another home right NOW!!! :banginghe:banginghe

If you'll notice, in one of the pics, Sam thinks the kittens need to go as well.

Wasnt enough light in the house to stop the action.

Attachments

• Kittens 014.jpg
    Kittens 014.jpg
    354 KB · Views: 105
  • Kittens 039.jpg
    Kittens 039.jpg
    443.5 KB · Views: 107
  • Kittens 058.jpg
    Kittens 058.jpg
    373.9 KB · Views: 113

huntin_dobbs

haha:rofl: Smokey that last one looks like a ninja cat, you better watch out! And sam looks like he's coming up with a plan:shoot::bounce: these are too funny

ronfritz

That last one is a funny pose....reminds me we keep talking about getting Gus a buddy...not so sure how a cat would work out but i bet there'd be some serious motion.

Smokey

That last one is a funny pose....reminds me we keep talking about getting Gus a buddy...not so sure how a cat would work out but i bet there'd be some serious motion.

We have 3 buddies for Gus:bounce:

rip18

How'd you end up with those three? I thought they were somewhere else??? Neat shots of the active little fellas.

Hoss

Sure looks like they are right at home, Smokey. Judging from these photos, they'll help keep your photo shootin skills sharp too. Good action shots of em.

Oh and I think Sam is just upset you're taking photos of some other critter.

Hoss

Nastytater

Banned
...lol....I think Sam is probably thinking the same thing my Pup did when my cats had all those kittens...."Please someone,Adopt a kitty."PLEASE

Smokey

How'd you end up with those three? I thought they were somewhere else??? Neat shots of the active little fellas.

:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

I got too soft of a heart

:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

They have to go though!!!!!!!!!

JasonF

lol at Sam!! :rofl::rofl:
He dosn't look very amused!
Those are some cool shots!!

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Nice action shots:cool: