An Award Just For You

duckcrazy

To the three young guys: Thank you for running your boat through the raft of coots that was 200 yards in front of my spread. I would also like to thank you for shooting at those coot while still at full throttle. Most of all I would like to say thank you for then noticing my spread and running toward it with guns drawn. For these activities I would like to present you with this award.
idiot award.jpg

Believe it or not the fun was not over.

After changing locations I found cause to present yet another award. This award is for the guy that was shooting a rifle across a public lake at coots. Not only once but about 36 times. Guess you didn't care that someone may have been on the opposite side of the cove from you. Those bullets sounded neat after they ricocheted off the water and buzzed over our heads. Because they sounded so cool, I would like to present you with this award.
stupidity award.jpg

BREAK'N WINGS

There's always some idiot doing something stupid!!!! Thats how people get hurt or heck killed for that matter!

emusmacker

That was an appropriate award, must've been waanabe duck hunters!

bhamby

man what some retards not only did they act like idiots but they really could have hurt or killed somebody thats the kinda ppl who make hunters look bad now where is the GW whem he is needed oh yea he's writein somebody a ticket for supposed baiting

go get the lady that took long beards bird the other morning and let her have a good ol talkin to them:whip: