tournaments

new to the area i live in the valley,al. area pastoring a local church just wanting to get in some of the local tournaments at lake harding! all info. will be appreciated!

alexmlane

There is a pot tournament every Tuesday night from 6-9 that someone has already mentioned but I wasnt sure it you saw it. I enjoy fishing it because I am not a morning person but last year there were sometimes 40+ boats. The guy that heads it up is a really nice guy and there is a pretty good group of people that fish it. If you fish this just be at the little marina beside the long bridge about 15 mins til 6.

This Saturday there are 3 tournaments on Harding (Glenwood School, Childrens Miracle Network and the Muscogee County Sheriffs Dept). I have flyers for all of them if you are interested. Good luck! If you are in Valley I would venture up to West Point too which should be around 20 mins from you if you put at Highland Marina.

thanks i appreciate the info. ! i will probably try to fish some of those tues. tournaments and im planning to fish the sherrifs dept. tournament