sights: tru glo or trophy ridge?

Coal Miner

Getting ready buy in the next week. I'm trying to keep in the $50 range. Also I thought the cobra boomslang looked pretty decent.

What chall think?

FishinMech

trophy

dcinmo

Once I got use to the verticle pin sights on the Trophy Ridge, I now feel target blinded when I use other horizontal sights. The adjustable light from G5 works awesome with the Trophy Ridge Matrix.

BornToHuntAndFish

Seems like I've heard decent things about Trophy Ridge that I don't know much about, but I'd probably lean toward Tru Glo since the good trustworthy folks Ralph & Vicki Cianciarulo from the Archer's Choice Media hunting DVD's & TV show (also on the Realtree pro staff in their videos) use them for their bow sights. Also, before Ralph became a hunting celebrity, for over 10 years in Illinois he became successful & well known with his own archery pro shop. Good luck with your decision.

Michael Lee

Be careful on the TruGlo Apex sights if you go that route, we broke some of the adjustment screws last year with very little pressure on them.

Coal Miner

Be careful on the TruGlo Apex sights if you go that route, we broke some of the adjustment screws last year with very little pressure on them.

See there. Now that's exactly the kinda stuff I was looking to hear. The Apex 4pin was one of the few that I was narrowing down to. But not anymore.

Thank you sir.

Any of yall got pros or cons about the cobra boomslang?