we need a Gwinnet meeting

Jeff Phillips

After tomorrow night I'm home for the rest of the year.

Name the time and place and I'll be there :fine:

rayjay

GeauxLSU said:
Yes we do and I'll be there! :cool:

Just keep yer boots on ! :rofl:

Not Hooters.

dutchman

I'd try to make it, depending on date and time.

GeauxLSU

THunter said:
I say Phil's house. He can whip up some cajun cooking. And, you can sit and watch ducks and deer off his back porch.

THunter
In all seriousness, I wouldn't mind doing that at all, but it MIGHT be just a tad cold for that right at this minute. Watched a VERY cautious 3 pointer yesterday afternoon and 3 otters eat some of MY fish the other day. Let's pencil that in for the spring, or.... bring your BIG coat. ;)

CharlesH

Oh come-on Phil, I know that you LOVE the cold ::ke:

GeauxLSU

CharlesH said:
Oh come-on Phil, I know that you LOVE the cold ::ke:
Yeah right. I'm surprised it wasn't raining in the doorway of my camper this weekend with the difference in temperatures between the inside and outside. :eek:

Atlsooner

I'm also game for a meetin'. We could even watch for yotes at Phil's place. :banana:

GeauxLSU

Atlsooner said:
I'm also game for a meetin'. We could even watch for yotes at Phil's place. :banana:
Bring a gun. :shoot:

For no good reason, how about Taco Mac? There's a brand new one on L'Ville-Suwanee Rd. just passed Satellite.
I've only been once but it seemed like a pretty nice place.

waregle1

Meet & Greet

This may be short notice but some of us from NGTO (North Georgia Trout Online) are meeting at Taco Maco by the Mall of Georgia this Thursday, Dec. 15 at 7:00PM. Most of us hunt as well as fish so anyone located in the area please drop by and introduce yourself. All in all we are not a bad bunch and many of us, like me post quite often in both places. We will be the group in the back telling hunting & fishing stories. Just ask the hostess, she will know who we are. :banana: :fine:

Kim Youngblood
(aka waregle1 on Woody's & Vidalia1 on NGTO)

Atlsooner

GeauxLSU said:
Bring a gun. :shoot:

For no good reason, how about Taco Mac? There's a brand new one on L'Ville-Suwanee Rd. just passed Satellite.
I've only been once but it seemed like a pretty nice place.

Sounds like a good place to me. Just fire away on the date.-

H

HT2

With enough notice and if it's the right night.........

I'd even venture up that way.........

I'd love to meet some of ya'll I've never met before.......

Just to let ya'll know.......

For me it would have to be a Tuesday, Friday, or Saturday night........Just wanted to throw that out thar..... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Bruz

Gone but not forgotten
Im in...if we can set up a time and place. :cheers:

Dawg In the Swamp

Most people are off ( I think ) a few days after Christmas, I'll be up from Gainesville between the 23rd-29th

dutchman

There is alos a Wild Wing Cafe in Suwanee, just off of HWY 317 on Satellite Blvd. Good eats.

Just another idea.

I'm good for most any night between now and 2006 with just a few exceptions. Make it easy on yourself.

Click on the link. They got a special on Tuesdays. And it's also Karaoke night!

Wild Wing Cafe - Suwanee

Last edited:
H

HT2

Work with me people!!!!!!!!!

I know ya'll wanna meet me????

Right?????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dutchman

HT2, I'm trying to get 'em to focus on a Tuesday. I'm for Tuesday, 12/27 myself.

parkerman

I would definitely be interested in coming. I have not met anyone yet and would love the opportunity. Let me know the time and place.