Georgia deer management meetings

lampern

Public Input About State Deer Management Plan Requested: Open House Style Meetings and Online Input Opportunities

Gaswamp

fielled out the survey. Whoever put it together give them my regards

Buck70

That shouldn't matter, can you send me a screenshot of what it says when you try to follow the link?
The link works but the survey asks what county I live in and it doesn't allow out of state response. I left that question blank but the survey would submit.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Choose the county you hunt in. You live there at least part time. LOL

BornToHuntAndFish

Cool, good stuff, thanks for posting.

open house schedule is:

Date Time City Location Address

3/5/2024 3-8 p.m. Statesboro USDA/FSA Service Center 151 Langston Chapel Rd
Statesboro, GA 30458

3/6/2024 3-8 p.m. Jackson Jackson High Falls State Park, Group Shelter High Falls Pool Drive Jackson, GA 30233

3/7/2024 3-8 p.m. Gainesville Gainesville Civic Center Sidney, Lanier Room Gainesville Civic Center
830 Green St NE, Gainesville, GA 30501

C.Killmaster

Georgia Deer Biologist
The link works but the survey asks what county I live in and it doesn't allow out of state response. I left that question blank but the survey would submit.
Ah, I see that now! That wasn't the intention, we just wanted to make sure everyone answered that question. I'll get it fixed ASAP and let you know.

Boondocks

Guess they don't care what SW Ga. thinks. Then again we relly don't care what Atlanta thinks or does.We have no deer down here in our Peanut fields and pine woods along the Hooch and the Flint.

C.Killmaster

Georgia Deer Biologist
Guess they don't care what SW Ga. thinks. Then again we relly don't care what Atlanta thinks or does.We have no deer down here in our Peanut fields and pine woods along the Hooch and the Flint.
Why would you say that?

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Added my thoughts as well.