Mid-Year Grade for the "FALCONS"????

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
C+ and improving.

They seem to be learning from their mistakes & I feel good about Coach Mora & their future.

They may actually be an 8-8 team.

H

HT2

Jeff.....

I'd say a "B-".....

Good Start, but they do have position's they need to improve on.....

I surely hope they don't end up 8 - 8 ......But it's possible...... :eek: :eek:

Jim McRae

Cmon guys, they're 6-2 and the best y'all can do is B-. How about A+++, and they'll do better than 8-8. I'm saying 11-5, div. champs, maybe win a playoff game or two. Now this is totally dependant on not losing anyone to injury. I, too, really like Jim Mora, and think they are headed the right direction.

Jim M.

the HEED!

Banned
Where's the love?

Why ya gotta rag the birds?? 6-2 that is impressive, got stomped by KC last week but KC was 12-5 last year or something like that, they just beat the Broncos who are leading thier division. Mike Vick threw 2 beautiful touch passes to P.Price and ran for more yards than the running backs. I would give them a B because the secondary is loooking rough with 499 yards given up. Hey but if you team can run up 31 unanswered points your defense should be able to hold. :yeah:

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
From here on out:

Bye
TB
NYG
NO
TB
Oak.
Caro.
NO

I think they may win 4 but I just have serious doubts. The defense is just not good though the offense is improving.

FootLongDawg

The question was how do you grade them at the mid term...not what will they do the rest of the year. Give them their props.... Grade = A. Especially the way they came back Sunday from that pounding the week before.

chewie1014

before that beating last week, I would have given them a solid A. but they've earned a B+ with great room for improvement.

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
They beat C- to D teams. They lost to an A and a B.

I'll stand by my C+.

H

HT2

Jim.....

Well, a "B-" is a good grade......

It's not like they're 8-0.......... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: