Simple bass flies

squirrelhunter912

Hey I wanted to know if someone could post some bass fly recipies that include a limited variety of supplies thanks

allenww

I have always been a fan of Kent Edmonds' "Fly Fishing North Georgia" website. He has three or four recipes posted, of which I can vouch for the "Stealth Bomber".

wa

overbrook

I'm not sure what your idea of "limited variety of supplies" is....but... you can tie hair worms with just some lead eyes and rabbit strips,buggers are pretty simple, as the above suggested stealth bombers....gurglers only require two or three items...
all that said my suggestion would be to get some big 3D eyes, some epoxy and then start aquiring a few materials such as DNA holofusion, polarflash,streamer hair etc. and tie lots of baitfish patterns out of em' I have more luck on simple baitfish flies than anything else....and it only makes sense since small baitfish comprise probably 90% of a bass' diet.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Stealths on top. Very easy fly to tie. I would tie up alot of streamers. In lakes with shad I would go with white, grey and blue on top or green on top or black on top. In ponds or lakes with no shad I go with white, orange and green on top to mimick a bream. Or tie it with white,green, and black on top to match a bass.

KINGFISHER

These guys have ya pretty well covered, but I agree with what overbrook has to say. Baitfish, Baitfish, Baitfish! I've had the best luck with streamers and you shouldn't have too much problem tying some up. Use that site on the link I gave ya, there is alot of good patterns on there.