Ebony Skinner

TENPOINT

Gone but Not Forgotten
4" Blade, tapered tang, made from 440-C stainless. Tempered to RC 58 - 60. Overall length 9-1/2". The blade is hollow ground with a mirror polished and razor sharp. The handle is attached with Nickel Silver pins and lanyard hole. The detailed filework that runs along the spine of the knife is highlighted by thin nickel silver spacers. The handle is a Gabon Ebony/Black and White Ebony/Gabon Ebony.
The knife comes with a 8 oz. Top Grain Leather sheath. All of my sheaths are water shaped and then waterproofed. The sheath uses a clip back to allow the user to remove the knife without taking their belt off.
Price $175.00 PayPal accepted.
Email me with any questions.
R.A.Matt

Attachments

• Ebony Drop point 003 (600 x 450).jpg
    Ebony Drop point 003 (600 x 450).jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 306
  • Ebony Drop point 005 (600 x 450).jpg
    Ebony Drop point 005 (600 x 450).jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 297
  • Ebony Drop point 004 (600 x 450).jpg
    Ebony Drop point 004 (600 x 450).jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 334
  • Ebony Drop point 006 (600 x 450).jpg
    Ebony Drop point 006 (600 x 450).jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 300
  • Ebony Drop point 007 (600 x 450).jpg
    Ebony Drop point 007 (600 x 450).jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 308

gtjackson

Darn, 45 minutes from the time it was posted until it was sold! That has got to be some kind of record! A man doesn't even have time to get his wife's permission before it's gone!!!

Razor Blade

Darn, 45 minutes from the time it was posted until it was sold! That has got to be some kind of record! A man doesn't even have time to get his wife's permission before it's gone!!!

:rofl::rofl:

I would be willing to bet he would make another one.

Nice knife

QTurn

Forgiveness is always easier to get than permission!!

And you really need one of his knives!! Love mine...

Fringe

LOL you got my permission then I sniped it right out from under your nose hon. I LOVE this one. I'll let you "borrow" it from time to time. hehehe
:p

Fringe

LOVE IT Thank you so much Mr. Matt!!!!

4" Blade, tapered tang, made from 440-C stainless. Tempered to RC 58 - 60. Overall length 9-1/2". The blade is hollow ground with a mirror polished and razor sharp. The handle is attached with Nickel Silver pins and lanyard hole. The detailed filework that runs along the spine of the knife is highlighted by thin nickel silver spacers. The handle is a Gabon Ebony/Black and White Ebony/Gabon Ebony.
The knife comes with a 8 oz. Top Grain Leather sheath. All of my sheaths are water shaped and then waterproofed. The sheath uses a clip back to allow the user to remove the knife without taking their belt off.
Price $175.00 PayPal accepted.
Email me with any questions.
R.A.Matt

Just got it in the mail today and LOVE it - I'm going to drool over it for a while then maybe I'll give in. But I already bought him two more. LOL