Few more finished up

allen456

Here are a few fresh off the bench. All are from 440C stainless, hollow ground blades, and the price includes shipping via USPS Priority in CONUS. If you are outside CONUS, send me a PM and I will supply a shipping quote. The first "i'll take it" secures the knife. All include and handmade leather sheath that I design, build, and hand stitched. Thank you for all of your interest and feel free to make any comments or ask questions. Payments made via paypal, w.a.surls at gmail dot com

Knife 1: "Companion" Great little knife for EDC or skinning. Filework along the spline, 440c bolsters, snakewood handles with blue liners. OAL 6 5/8" and a cutting edge of 2 1/2". Satin finish. $150

Knife 2: "Backwoods" Great hunting knife. The handles are kirinite/red g10 bolsters and camel bone handles over orange g10 liners. OAL 8" with a 3 1/4" cutting edge. High polish, but not mirror. $165

Knife 3: "Nessmucktwist" The excellent skinner and small camp knife. The blade grind is all the way up to the spline for lighter weight and excellent slicing. Handles are lime green G10 with black and yellow liners. Stainless pins. OAL 7 5/8" and a 3" cutting edge. $160

Knife 4: "Sidekick" Nice little EDC with sexy lines. Choil can be used as an alternate index finger location and the hump in the spline provides a comfortable location for your thumb. Brown canvas micarta handles with orange 1/8" G10 liners. OAL 7 1/8" and a 2 1/2" cutting edge. Handle is contoured with a great feel and smooth lines. $150

carver

Man,I love that file work!!

allen456

Cash, charge, or paypal, lol. Let me onow if you get some funds together and I will see if I still have it then. Thanks for looking!