Weekend filled... pics added

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
...with tyin! I got six boxes of flies to tie. I will be a busy boy this weekend. I don't have to have them all tied this weekend but I am gonna get as many as I can done.:biggrin3:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
so did i win the drawing this time pal??? LOL

Drawing is next weekend.That will be another box to tie when the winner says what they want. Gatorb,if you win I will have to give two away. Folks will swear it was rigged!::ke:

:bounce:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Drys right now,nymphs later,then streamers.I will post up some pics Saturday maybe.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Fly Box of Drys.

Attachments

• A box 1 .jpg
    A box 1 .jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 583

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Nymph/Soft Hackle box

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 567

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Thanks KF. I will be working on streamers today. If I get finished I will start a bream box. These four boxes are for a Woody's member that I worked a deal with.:cheers:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Here are some streamers I finished today.Did not seem to accomplish must today.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    176.1 KB · Views: 511
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    187.7 KB · Views: 505
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 510

30 06

Very nice Paymaster, also great pix thanks for sharing.

Cottontail

Man them are going to be Ka Ka Killers !! Paymaster them flies are gonna look as good to a trout as your BBq does to me !!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Man them are going to be Ka Ka Killers !! Paymaster them flies are gonna look as good to a trout as your BBq does to me !!

Thanks.:cheers:

Cookin and eat'n BBQ is another thing that makes me happy!:cool:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Finished the four box deal today. First box is the streamer/wet box and the next one is the bream/bass box.

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 284
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 285

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I have not named it yet. It is close to an eel fly I saw on Surf Talk. I wanted to tie something that would be sort of like a feather version of a finesse worm.:p I guess I should give it a name, take a pic and post the pattern in the recipe thread. Maybe tonight.

BTW. The bumble bee colored popper is from Steve D on NGTO,a friend of mine. I did not tie that. He sells those and other great poppin bugs.

Smokey