Nicodemus:snakes

carver

Nicodemus,heres a picture of the snakes in my cabin,date on the picture is Jan. 1969
001.jpg

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Yep, those are big ones! You might have already said, but what county were they taken in?

eWarren19842008

Were they in your cabin or are their remains in your cabin now? Them hammer-nockers are grown!

carver

Were they in your cabin or are their remains in your cabin now? Them hammer-nockers are grown!

See "my little bit of heaven,Dial,GA. USA" in this forum

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Whoah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are some big bad boys!

flintdiver

I'll call ya out on this one. There are no Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnakes in Heard Co. Never was, ever , not even back in 1969. They don't even look like Eastern's. More like a Western Diamondback, you know the Texas variety. I'm sure it's a real pic, just not from Heard Co., GA.

Last edited by a moderator:

carver

I'll call ya out on this one. There are no Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnakes in Heard Co. Never was, ever , not even back in 1969. They don't even look like Eastern's. More like a Western Diamondback, you know the Texas variety. I'm sure it's a real pic, just not from Heard Co., GA.

Whatever bud ,I know where they came from!

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member

You better take a closer look. Those are easterns. They look nothin` like westerns.

GONoob

Wow................................................................................. what would I do if I ran across one of those.......................................................

flintdiver

I agree the skins are Easterns, the snakes in the pics look like Westerns (maybe because the pic is so faded). The snakes did not come from Heard co. If so thats a serious range extension for the EDB and you should document it. My guess is you won't, because they didn't come from Heard County.

Georgia Hard Hunter

:pop2:
:hammers:

luv2drum

Wow................................................................................. what would I do if I ran across one of those.......................................................

I know what I would do. RUUUNNNNN!!!!!!:rofl:

Hoss

A little reminder that the Bragging Board is about sharing items members are proud of, NOT arguing about that the subject of their pride. In this forum, if you haven't got something encouraging to say, it's better not to respond or if you want to discuss things such as the range of an animal, there are other forums that are suited to those discussions.

Hoss

flintdiver

Your right Hoss....No disrespect intended. I guess anything is possible, they did get a cougar/panther up there ..real close to the Heard County line, and I did find a mulie shed in Meriwether...I really did. Thats a tale for another time.