Who would be a charter to go out with

Going to Tybee Island for a week in mid July and was wondering who would be a good charter to make reservations with for a one day trip.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
when we 1st started goin to tybee, 8 or 9 yrs ago, we went out with captin elizabeth, tybee island charters.
we've been out with her twice and caught, sea bass, red snapper, vermillion snapper, king mackeral, sharks and trigger fish. very friendly, family woman, she works hard to get you over some fish.
she lets you have a good time on her boat as long as you respect her stuff. if i went to the artificial reefs from tybee again i would use captin elizabeth again.

Mud Minnow

I agree with Sea Trout, I have been on the Elizabeth 2 out of Tybee and had a blast! Caught a ton of fish and there was never a dull moment. If you are going to Tybee I strongly recomend Elizabeth and Tybee Island Charters!

Kwaksmoka

Lot's of great things about Capt RL, but that's a god haul from Tybee. I would recommend Brian Woelber, One More Cast Charters for Inshore trips. www.onemorecastcharters.com He knows his stuff, big time! Offshore I would go with Miss Judy, either one of those are great at what they do! missjudycharters.com

PaulD

Banned
If tell you to go fish with Richie. If you were against driving I'd tell you TJ Ryan!!!!! Great guy and a great fisherman. You'll catch fish, learn and have a great time with a class act of a guy with either one. Not only do they catch fish but they are good people and fun to be around.