Looking For Land In Florida

I am looking for some hunting land in Florida. I live in Hillsborough county and would like to find some private land to hunt in central or nortth Florida. I am a fire fighter for Hillsborough county with a good amount of available time to offer if anyone needs help around the property and I am also willing to pay upto a 1000.00 for hunting privileges on the property. If anyone can help me find a place I would really appreciate it.

caughthog1

Hey

I have a lease im on now. 1500 for deer turkey and hogs. Dog hunt club. 12,000 acres Liberty County. Good population of animals

Wade95

Hey sir, right across the pond from ya. don't know of any private land, but two friends of mine do the lease thing up in Perry, FL. Hope ya find something.

prepneck10

Hey fireman I live in riverview I work for hillsborough county... I'm also lookin for land lease club so keep me in mind if ya find anything and ill do the same thanx

julian faedo

If you drive North on 19 going to chiefland Florida about 14 miles South is a small town called otter Creek there is a small grocer store called Marten ( I THINK) go talk to those people that run the store they know everybody in the area. bad hunting clubs are a dime a dozen and the good hunting clubs every rally advertise

dang No leases in central florida? am looking to get in on a lease within 4 hour drive of Tampa. There's a ton of land out there someone has to have room in a decent club that isn't $2k a year. Maybe a few of us that are looking should find a place and start our own? :huh: