Woody or River Swamp Rat

QuakerBoy

Are you still planning on a February hog hunt on your lease?

If my back is up to it I'd like to come down.

Please let me know

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Come on down Rich, last I heard it was still on for February. I'm still planning to hunt then as well... :cool:

Woody's computer service is down at the moment in case you weren't aware and it may be next week before he's back on line.

QuakerBoy

Milton...we'll see how I'm feeling.

Thing is I need as much notice as I can get as to a verified date since my wife works 2 weekends a month. We can adjust her schedule if we know in advance.

I am guessing that in February I'll need a long sleved shirt to hunt down there? :bounce:

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
I'm sure Woody will be setting up a date soon, though you'll probably need more than a long sleeve shirt then... :D January through March is typically our coldest time of year... :eek:

QuakerBoy

If you find out anything before I do....shoot me a PM

January - march are a little chilly up here also :speechles

sniper13

Y'all let me know when it will be too. I work Sat.'s but could be down there before daylight Sunday.

Jkidd

I wouldnt mind coming down for this hunt (ifn Im welcome)... Havent never killed me a hog. Only seen 1 in the wild while hunting and I wasnt even hunting then I was hanging a stand and walking out and it crossed the road. A guy I used to work with was going to take me this year but he quit. He sticks em with a Knife.. all I can say is hes gots bigger ones than me..

Jason

zirc_99

Hog Huntin

I Sure Would Like To Put One In The Freezer Too!

Chuck Martin

If it's an open invite like it was last time I'd like to make it down. I had some work commitments the past hunt but I'm always up for some pigs.