Want to hunt southern illinois????

deerhunter270

We have property in pope county and johnson county illinois. We are booking hunts for the upcoming season. These are semi-guided hunts, we do already have stands hung, and we will take you to and from your stand. This is private property that we hunt, and is strictly managed. You have to buy your own tags. There is lodging provided. There is a full kitchen for your use. You must provide your own food, but the full kitchen is available for your use as along with the whole house. The town isn't to far away so there are some fast food places to eat as well. There is a barn to store all of your hunting equipment, and a double skinning rack for your use. There is plenty of timber, crp, and fields planted with corn, soybeans,etc. We have taken some real good deer off this property, and have seen many good ones. The deer population is very plentiful. The property is great. Whether your wanting to hunt big hardwood bottoms and ridges, fields, food plots, crp, or white pines we have it all. We are only booking a couple hunts this year so don't wait to long to pass this hunt of a lifetime up. Once again, our property is strictly managed as along with our bordering neighbors property. I can't guarantee success, but you will defiantly have a great oppurtunity at a beast. Our rate is $2000 for a 4 day bow hunt. As well as 3500 for a 4 day muzzle loader/shotgun hunt. Tags are based on illinois' drawing system but our hunters never have any issues. :yeah:

If you are interested or have any questions you can call me at 770-307-6600. My name is Brandt Bentley.

Jim Boyd

Wow Brandt... those prices are steep, brother... I fear that is going to be a tough sell for 4 day hunts.

Might help if you post some pics, maps, etc...

Good luck!

Jim

deerhunter270

Like I said, it is private land that only gets hunted maybe 5 times a year, and that's including me. It is very low pressure. There have been two Boone and Crockett deer killed the past two years. My friend that owned the property with me past away last year, and I am just trying to book a couple hunts to help with the bills. If you have any questions please call me. Thanks - brandt

Jim Boyd

Great set up Brandt - and all someone has to do is show up with weapon of choice and a toothbrush and they are ready to go...

One other thing you might try, if you would consider it, would be to take a member or two full time...

Again, best of luck!!

Jim