winchester 1300

rigderunner

does anybody hunt with a winchester 1300 12 ga if so what shells work the best

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
I shoot 3" Supreme doubleX mags in #4. Killed a lot of birds with that combo. Good range and never lost a bird.

scott ellis

Mine has had the forcing cone lenghtened and the barrel polished. I shoot an Indian Creek Black Diamond with Winchester Extended Range #6's. It's murderous out to 50 yards. It is a circa 1989 model with the laminated hardwood stock.

se

Turkeydoghunter

sounds good Scott glad your not using that dust lol....I like the Remington Nitro's 5 shot ....with a rhino choke ....killer

mike1225

What Brad C said. I shot Federal Premium #6 for years but I tried the Hevi 13 & they shot even better.

scott ellis

Doghunter-Joe Morales at Rhino actually did my barrel work-I shot a Rhino for a spell but then moved on....

SE

TNTURK

Got 221 in a 10 inch circle and 440 in the 20 inch circle at 40 yards using a PG .670 and #7 hevi shot. That little 22 inch gun flat out rolled 2 longbeards at 38 and 42 yards last Spring.

moto

both my brother and use win 1300's, and they are partial to win supremes 1 3/4 6's ... he uses a hasting's 640 and i use a kicks's 640. next would be fed #5's out of mine and win #4's out of his

Coon Dog

I used 2 shoot 1300 black shadow with kicks 660 federal 6s shot good but it loved win xx 4 as well still have it but dont use it anymore