Finally!

GAGE

GONetwork Member
I know quite a few of you all have no problem catching grey's, but for some reason, they have eluded me.

Not any more, Emma and I caught our first one today, and I can mark this one off my trapping bucket list.

DSC02303.jpg

Caught her in a step down dirt hole baited with tainted bobcat, a little Cavens Feline fix, and bobcat urine.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I know quite a few of you all have no problem catching grey's, but for some reason, they have eluded me.

Not any more, Emma and I caught our first one today, and I can mark this one off my trapping bucket list.

DSC02303.jpg

Caught her in a step down dirt hole baited with tainted bobcat, a little Cavens Feline fix, and bobcat urine.

Congrats GAGE!:clap:

buttplate

Outstanding

Did you release or dispatch.

I am having trouble getting the hang of releasing without using my Ruger Single Six!! The gray I caught just did not want to be set free. I tried to explain but he just would not listen, OH WELL!!

GAGE

GONetwork Member
Did you release or dispatch.

I am having trouble getting the hang of releasing without using my Ruger Single Six!! The gray I caught just did not want to be set free. I tried to explain but he just would not listen, OH WELL!!

I asked my daughter what we should do, because I did not mind releasing it, and she said "It is our first one, we are keeping it".
I would like one more, and then plan to release any other grey's or red's that we may catch.

This one was an angry little thing, more so than any of the coyotes we caught this year.

Realtree Ga

Great Work GAGE. I got my first Grey and Red this year as well.

Mr.MainFrame10

That's a good looking gray. What did you catch him on.., bait and lure wise?

childers

I asked my daughter what we should do, because I did not mind releasing it, and she said "It is our first one, we are keeping it".
I would like one more, and then plan to release any other grey's or red's that we may catch.

This one was an angry little thing, more so than any of the coyotes we caught this year.

Don't worry about the little critters unless they are rabid, then you need to shoot them. Just toss them away from you and release the tension on the catch pole at the same time. They won't even look back. They will just run off.