LFTT...NE Nebraska Fantastic Lease ...need up to 3 peeps folks !!

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
OK boys and girls.....I have locked down a farm in NE Nebraska ...Knox county.... We have hunted alot of mid-west farms and I think this is gonna be the Sho-Nuff !!...Its 400 acres with LOTS of good woods...a creek divides the farms and crops surround !! The farmer will work out a cheap rate for us to stay at his family farm house on the creek between the two farms !....He will also work with us to plant plots for dec muzzle hunts !!
Nebraska will allow two bucks and tags appear to be unlimited.....sept - jan season as well as the upcoming Turkey season !
I think this will be really good and hope long term.....It will only be JT and myself along with the 2-3 we pick up here....The price will be 1000.00- 1250.00 per hunter depending on weather we pick up 2 or 3 members.

If your interested...let me or JT know asap !!

This is your chance to take 2 mid-west beast...2 does....and even a Merriam Turkey for around a 1100.00 !!!

I'm going to attempt to post some pics??

FULL !!

Last edited:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Jt to the rescue on pics :D

NE2.jpg

NE1.jpg

NE3.jpg

NE5.jpg

Jim Boyd

Bubba - PM sent!

K80

If...If...If... :banginghe

Are yall able to hunt mullies?

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
K....havent even thought about or asked if any exist there? Its a full season lease so if they are there then im slapping a tc shockwake thru a big ol thick bouncing beast!

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
If...If...If... :banginghe

Are yall able to hunt mullies?

K...Dont think mulies will come into play.....I was told not many if any mulies that far east in the state....not sure NE even allows tags for that area???

But lots of fine mid-west Whitetails!!:yeah:

rance56

what dates do yall think you would be going. interested, but dont want to be up there on my own. thanks rance

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
what dates do yall think you would be going. interested, but dont want to be up there on my own. thanks rance

rance.....We also have a KS lease that borders Neb...It looks now like we will be between both leases starting around Oct 30ish to about Nov 18ish....We could do Neb first or KS first...very flexible...We will have stands setup and a Ranger with us...We will try to hit both bow and rifle in Neb....rifle looks to start Nov 10th thru 18th ?...We will either be on the farm or 4hrs away throughout those dates!

BB

Jim Boyd

Man oh man... gotta see if I can work out some financing and planning issues.

You guys are KILLING me.

Jim

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Lease has been filled. Flatmaster...see you in ks and ne! Come on november!!

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
YEP...Its full !!...Flatsmaster has decided to join our misadventures in KS and NE !....Welcome Chuck, to the biggest Live From The Tree out there !!:cool::cool:

Jt and I will be headed to both farms in early May to scout and irritate a Gobbler or two....will post some pics and hopefully find a shed or three !!

flatsmaster

Bubba and JT we are pumped .... but this is an addiction for which there is know cure !!!!!!! What does Midwest whitetail hunting an ADRENALINE have in common !!!!!! EVERYTHING