Blast Lanyards and Bracelets

HALOJmpr

Hey the GON!

I am heading to the Blast on Aug 3-5 with paracord braceelts, some necklaces, badge reels, pocket mirrors and other small items.

I have been making them and sold them to a number of members but the Blast is a whole new audience. I don't have enough time to make a lot of Lanyards because of the time involved so I thought I might offer to take pre orders just for the Blast. I have all team colors and jsut about every camo there is so just PM me with your colors and I can let you know. A 6 loop lanyard like the one pictures goes for $40. I do standard bracelets for $8 and a wide style for $10. I will have a lot of premade bracelets for the show in various sizes but on a first come first serve basis I willactually be making them at the show too in custom colors and sizes as time permits. I don't do a lot of King Cobra because I've found that most won't wear it :) But, if you want one I will.

The lanyard has over 60' of cord in it and takes a while to make so PM me ASAP if you want one. I trust the GON members so you can just pay for it when you pick it up.

If you aren't going to the show and want one just PM also. A $5 flat rate box will get it anywhere pretty quick and cheap.

Thanks for looking!

Paul, aka HALOJmpr

PS those pics of just bracelets have all sold through and I have better looking buckles now. The ones in the lanyard pic is the new style and the wide style has a slightly larger buckle to match it's proportions.

Attachments

• IMG_1928 (427x640).jpg
    IMG_1928 (427x640).jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 550
  • DSC02082 (640x480).jpg
    DSC02082 (640x480).jpg
    434.9 KB · Views: 556
  • DSC02083 (640x480).jpg
    DSC02083 (640x480).jpg
    427 KB · Views: 569
  • DSC02004 (640x480).jpg
    DSC02004 (640x480).jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 575

John I. Shore

Looking good, best wishes on the BLAST.

John I.

Razor Blade

very nice work Paul.

HALOJmpr

Raleigh, John and Scott ... thank you very much. I learned to make em when I was in the army. After my back and other surgeries they helped to pass time. Now, my wife has made them WORK for me though :)

HALOJmpr

I had a thought for all of you knife makers here on GON. In the course of making bracelets I have many 6-12" pieces of scrap to me. I am going to start saving it and I'd be glad to send it to one of your guild meetings for a giveaway. many of the knives I've seen yall make have short lanyards attached right? What's scrap to me would be a cost savings for yall.

Anvil Head

HJ
Thanks for the offer on the scraps, very generous. Stop by our booth(s) at the Blast when you get time, visit and drop off any scraps if you like. Scott or I will make sure they make it to the next guild meeting. I'm sure they will find gainfull employment.

tedsknives

Paul, those look great. Hope you sell out quickly.

Boudreaux

Halo -

You should make some lanyards with the bracelet snap in the back. I've talk to some fellow duck hunters and we'd like to see an lanyard like this. It's not always convenient to slip the lanyard over our heads.

Just something to think about.....................

HALOJmpr

Halo -

You should make some lanyards with the bracelet snap in the back. I've talk to some fellow duck hunters and we'd like to see an lanyard like this. It's not always convenient to slip the lanyard over our heads.

It wouldn't be hard to do. Do you have colors you like? I can make one up for you to see at the blast. I would likely leave the King Cobra weave off the neck if I did that though so the clasp wouldn't look out of place.

PM me colors if you like!

Paul

HALOJmpr

Thanks Hank and Crickett! I just got back from a awesome trip to Colorado so sorry I didn't respond sooner. There wasn't a lot of wifi at the Continental Divide and we were happy about that :)

HALOJmpr

Halo -

I made up a prototype for you Boudreaux .... I'll have it and hopefully some others at the Blast! First one was in OD and Black!

Paul

HALOJmpr

My booth will be the corner booth directly right of the entry door. # 707. Everyone please stop by and say Hi!

Paul

HALOJmpr

My booth will be the corner booth directly right of the entry door. # 707. Everyone please stop by and say Hi!

Paul

I sure hope everyone comes out! I have blisters on my calouses from making bracelets. I have not made enough lanyards yet but I'm hoping to work on more Friday after I set up.

I will be taking cusotm orders for bracelets at the show(no extra charge) but I am limited in how many I can do while you shop just by time. I usually just give you a time window to stop back and pick yours up. I also will take lanyard orders and the lanyard orders will get FREE shipping if you give me your GON screen name. Also, I have made some great friends through GON and any MEMBERS who stop by can get $1 off each product they buy. I really appreciate GON and yes my prices will already probably be lower than anyone else selling them. Even if you aren't buying anything, say hello, stop by and watch my fingers fly (hopefully) making bracelets.

Paul

HALOJmpr

So much fun seeing everyone so far!