Anyone want to split cost on 50lb bag of crimson clover?

ridgestalker

If anyone wants to split cost on a 50lb bag of crimson clover in Paulding area let me know.I can get 50lb bag for $89 + tax an dont need 50lbs but is a better deal than buying it by the pound if anyone is interested.

dick7.62

I don't need any but if no one else does it will keep until next year as long as it doesn't get wet or too hot. I paid $65 for 50 at Southern States and have seen it that price in several other places.

ridgestalker

Wish i could find it for that price around here.I might buy whole bag an keep till next year but did not really want to.

win280

Paid 56.00 at Mid Ga grain in Woodbury.
I put any extra I have in plastic coffee cans and keep in the storage shed. It will keep till next year.

bandit819

Dont know how farmers can be cheap on anything they have 40 employees it seems like, just sayin. You ever go to Christies behind walmart? Pretty good place to go as well.

No, I usually go to Valhalla Garden Center, near Striplins off 280 on Cannon Road. Much closer to my lease and Sonya can usually get whatever I need for a competitive price. She had a problem getting innoculant for crimson and couldn't get innoculated crimson for what I got it for at Farmers.