My latest pryo... the buck of my dreams.

Handgunner

There's some things I'm not happy with about how it turned out, but overall, I think it'll work.

Another one for the stack, I guess. :D

Attachments

• pryo.jpg
    pryo.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 332

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
I like it!! I want one just like it with the buck standin` knee deep in a cypress swamp! :cool:

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
With a barred owl perched on a limb somewhere in the picture!

Handgunner

Had you told me this yesterday when we talked, that buck could have been standing in a cypress swamp... with an owl overhead, with an arrowhead on a clump of dirt, next to a muzzleloader, with Daniel Boone in the background...

As it is though, he's in an oak flat. :rofl: :bounce:

Decide what ya want and we might can work out a swap of somesort...

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Make it David Crockett (Boone was a chump!), make sure the rifle is a flintlock long rifle, sign and date it, and we have a deal!! :cheers:

Handgunner

Easy now, Cheif..... what am I gonna get? *LOL*

You wanting just a portrait of Davey Crockett? or the buck and everything? *L*

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
The buck, the swamp, the cypress trees, and the owl. You sure strike a hard bargain. ::ke:
How`s a deer legbone dagger sound? ;)

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
Make it David Crockett (Boone was a chump!), make sure the rifle is a flintlock long rifle, sign and date it, and we have a deal!! :cheers:

Jerimiah could whio both of em.

Handgunner

Buncha thread derailers, I swear! :offtopic:

I'm gonna report y'all to a mod! :D ::ke:

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Nice Work:cheers:

boneboy96

nice job...I need to get a better burner...that Craftsman 80 amp wire welder doesn't quite cut it if you know what I mean. :cool:

Dixie Dawg

I think it's great!!! I'm guessing a 'pryo' is a woodburning? :huh: Forgive the newbie who doesn't know the jargon yet!! :bounce:

StriperAddict

I think it's great!!! I'm guessing a 'pryo' is a woodburning? :huh: Forgive the newbie who doesn't know the jargon yet!! :bounce:

likewise; actually Phill, I thought you meant PYRO, as in PYROtechnics... explosives, etc!

Then I thought, man, that's one hard way to get "the buck of your dreams"... :rolleyes:

Then I thought, nawww... Phil wouldn't BLAST em' :hair:

(I must laugh at my wayward yankee-ness from time to time... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: )

anyway... GRRRREAT WORK !!!

Jasper

Do you want a scope on that flintlock Nic? :biggrin2: ::ke:

Beautiful work Delton!