Pressure Washer No Pressure

ribber

Got the pressure washer out yesterday and the got good pressure at first, then no water out of nozzle, like it stopped up.
Upon investigation, dirt dobbers built up dirt in the inlet of pump (where garden hose goes), so I dug/blew it out, flushed out pump with water, and disassembled wand/nozzle and cleaned. I ran a piece of wire through nozzle tip. Now I've got good flow, but not high pressure.
Did I damage the nozzle? I did kinda force the wire through the little hole. It's a Craftsman washer with a twist type yellow nozzle.

Backlasher82

The unloader valve could be sticking, especially since you had dirt in the system.

ribber

Played around with it today. I can't figure how to completely remove the unloader valve. Can remove the nut that holds spring, but can't figure how to remove stem.

B. White

Unloader Stuck In Bypass
Outlet Restriction
Clogged Nozzle
Restriction in the High Pressure Hose
Debris in the System
Cavitation
Clogged Inlet Hose or Filter

Backlasher82

Played around with it today. I can't figure how to completely remove the unloader valve. Can remove the nut that holds spring, but can't figure how to remove stem.

I fixed one for a friend, the unloader unscrewed from the pump then I was able to disassemble it using penetrating oil and tapping on the plunger with a pin punch but you might want to just price a new unloader valve, I never checked prices.

ribber

Got pressure back, but did multiple things, so not sure what fixed it.
Cleaned carb, cleaned/adjusted unloader, teflon taped all threads to reduce leaks, etc.