best 2d strutter decoy for reaping turkeys???

FlukeBryan

Banned
i need one i can fold up in my vest like a old road map. No, i don't want anything the size of a skidder tire, im a little guy and i dont want nor need something that big, i want NORMAL sized.

do NOT post about full body strutter decoys. This will be primarily for private land but i will also use it on public land some in the late season and I do not want to get shot. Thank you!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I use a real fan , it fits pretty good in my bag in the back where u put a whole turkey , it don't hurt for it to get roughed up a little , and its light as a feather !! I always keep one with me , don't use it much but u never know !

turkeykirk

He's back! How's the tour going with TimConwayTwitty?

deast1988

Get a pretty boy, then trim it up an modifiy it Ive heard folks have luck with those it can roll up an package nicely I don't do it or intend to do it but pretty boy by carry lite should do the trick nicely.

Toddmann

Here's you one. Just download and go to the Walgreens and tell them you want the 3x4 foot glossy. Maybe you can have it printed on a t-shirt and wear camo over it. Then when you want to go into reap mode just pull the camo off and walk on your knees right to him.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 558

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
It's official . It's turkey season now!
A B Moble fan will work. I seen targets that are paper that would fold up.

DRBugman85

There NO way I'm holding any decoy in front are behind of MY body..I been shot by poachers that slipped in between the gobblers and my set up .Shot the bird and #4 bbs tag bush's around me.On private land,and 2 times in WMA .I like being ALIVE.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Get a light weight one, then you can shake for the birds and the bees and all the catfish deep in sea

FlukeBryan

Banned
Get a light weight one, then you can shake for the birds and the bees and all the catfish deep in sea

I want a 2d as it will be easier to tote when swimming the Muckalee Creek down past the 32 Bridge. You know the spot? I can tell you how to get there. Want me to?

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Thanks for the offer, but I'd hate to take your spot

FlukeBryan

Banned
Thanks for the offer, but I'd hate to take your spot

Take 441 way up yonder past the crossroad light
There's a little country store with an old Coke sign
You gotta stop in and ask the gap tooth lady for some of her sweet tea
Then a left will take you to Eatonton
But a right will bring you right back here to Cedar Creek

FlukeBryan

Banned
There NO way I'm holding any decoy in front are behind of MY body..I been shot by poachers that slipped in between the gobblers and my set up .Shot the bird and #4 bbs tag bush's around me.On private land,and 2 times in WMA .I like being ALIVE.

Did you shoot back? What happened next?

I wont get shot where I'm going. No one else knows about these places and if i do get shot it wont kill me. I just worry about my eyes. Glasses wont do much.

Lets just say I know what the future holds for me, I was born with somewhat of a gift.

- Gary

DRBugman85

U catch the poachers? ^^

NO SIR he was young and had a bicycle and and ran like the wind and I was checking myself for bullet holes.When I hollered he took off shot a Jake that I clamed.I'm old and can't move as fast as I use to I'm still wanting for the golden years some talk about.Never will I crawl around with a Turkey decoy NEVER

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Take 441 way up yonder past the crossroad light
There's a little country store with an old Coke sign
You gotta stop in and ask the gap tooth lady for some of her sweet tea
Then a left will take you to Eatonton
But a right will bring you right back here to Cedar Creek

I know where your talking, it's not to far from the Flint River, where I catch my self a little catfish dinner, don't that sound like a winner winner?

DRBugman85

Did you shoot back? What happened next?

I wont get shot where I'm going. No one else knows about these places and if i do get shot it wont kill me. I just worry about my eyes. Glasses wont do much.

Lets just say I know what the future holds for me, I was born with somewhat of a gift.

- Gary
I stopped explaining things two stupid people I'm not a jackass Whisperer