best 2d strutter decoy for reaping turkeys???

Gaswamp

its that time of year ...which one of our former heroes has resurrected this time

antnye

Its now official. The season can start! :bounce: :rofl::rofl:
I got my crickets!

stringmusic

Let me give you a little tip on using 2d decoys.

When you put in out, make sure you kick the dust up, then back it on up, fill your cup cup. That's what's up up.

Just a heads up that this kind of hunting will go too fast, 60 seconds now will feel more like 30.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Let me give you a little tip on using 2d decoys.

When you put in out, make sure you kick the dust up, then back it on up, fill your cup cup. That's what's up up.

Just a heads up that this kind of hunting will go too fast, 60 seconds now will feel more like 30.

That's why I'm all about huntin', fishin' and lovin' everyday

stringmusic

Wish they would outlaw decoys- If you can't call in a turkey without a decoy , you shouldn't be turkey huntn IMOP.
I agree. Wish they would outlaw all calls except natural voice. If you can't kill a turkey with only your natural voice, you shouldn't be turkey huntin.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I agree. Wish they would outlaw all calls except natural voice. If you can't kill a turkey with only your natural voice, you shouldn't be turkey huntin.

I agree & no guns of any kind. Only primitive like wild Indians.
Errrr they may have used decoy of some nature.

Well there goes all of that out the window.

stringmusic

I agree & no guns of any kind. Only primitive like wild Indians.
Errrr they may have used decoy of some nature.

Well there goes all of that out the window.

If you dress like an Indian and don't use camo you can use a decoy, but you have to use a wingbone or natural voice to call.