Any of you use one of these vest?

One-shot

I'm shopping for a new vest and have it narrowed down to two, the Mossy Oak Super Elite Hybrid and the Primos Gobbler vest. I like em both but you can get the Elite in the Obsession pattern. Do any of ya'll have one of these vest, and if so how do you like it. They both seem to have the most storage space of any other vest I have looked at. Thanks.

blindhog

Look at Cabelas. I just got the fat tire vest on sale for $40. One of the best vest I have ever seen, LOTS of storage space. It is in the bargain den.

Brad

I have both and prefer the primos vest. The seat is more comfortable and the box call holder is very unique except for the fact that you have to chalk more often. They are both very good I just like the primos better. Also the elite started coming apart at the seams after only one year.

One-shot

Thanks for the help guys! I went to the Turkeyrama yesterday and stopped by BassPro and bought a Mossy Oak Elite. I looked at yours oldcrowe but it was to big for me.

Gadget

Thanks for the help guys! I went to the Turkeyrama yesterday and stopped by BassPro and bought a Mossy Oak Elite. I looked at yours oldcrowe but it was to big for me.

I love the Mossy Oak Elite, just got a new one in the mail yesterday. They're using a new dye process this year and the Obsession is much brighter than last years model.

I use the zip off sleeves almost every morning! allows me to dress lighter underneath, as soon as it starts to warm up I zip off the sleeves and put in a pocket, works perfect!

Let me make another recommendation.......... Mossy Oak Treklite pants and shirt. Primos stretch fit gloves and 3/4 mask too.

One-shot

I love the Mossy Oak Elite, just got a new one in the mail yesterday. They're using a new dye process this year and the Obsession is much brighter than last years model.

I use the zip off sleeves almost every morning! allows me to dress lighter underneath, as soon as it starts to warm up I zip off the sleeves and put in a pocket, works perfect!

Let me make another recommendation.......... Mossy Oak Treklite pants and shirt. Primos stretch fit gloves and 3/4 mask too.

Thanks Gadget, I'll check em out.