UGA to pay out $3.7 million in non conference play in 2018

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
And if we'd played our normal style of offense we would have. But the fact is buddy. Scores aren't that easy to predict. If they was, well Vegas wouldn't be doing so well. And I never, ever said UT would win in all. I did expect the East. And you know, like slayer knows, what happened there

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Normal style of offense?? So, that is not the "Vanilla" style of play you kept calling it last year..

Never said UT would win it all? You wanna bet on that one?

Dude, you are so clueless.. You really do live up to the Vol stereotype..

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Kirby trying to pick on Tennessee schools like his old boss playing UTC almost annually it seems.

Or, he's trying to build, his team's confidence that, they can beat a Tennessee school? AP gonna roll tha dawgs :)

Good programs help fund underling programs so they can continue to recruit and keep these kids in the sport they love as well as to support and promote the sport through as many colleges as possible.

If per chance this changes one day the number of schools that can afford to support a football, or other sport program will be down to just Div. 1, and a few of those will be in dire straights as well.

Personally, it's a miracle UT has managed to remain a Div. 1 school. :bounce:

BuckNasty83

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Normal style of offense?? So, that is not the "Vanilla" style of play you kept calling it last year..

Never said UT would win it all? You wanna bet on that one?

Dude, you are so clueless.. You really do live up to the Vol stereotype..
That game was vanilla, no option game, was primarily trying to build Dobbs as a passer. That's what I took from it and the way the rest of the season went. Maybe we overlooked them, maybe they were better than yall, UF, A&M and the rest of our competition? You call it slayer. Whatever you want it to be buddy. We finished 29th on offense in cfb. That would be well inside the top 20 of power 5. UGA was 91

UT was an 11 win team last year in the regular season when you take away the injuries. It was interesting how we seemed to play down to our talent level. Butch needs to stay on the gas. Weer only put 20 on Appy, then turned around and put 45 on VT. Then only Brady Ohio 28-19, then turn around and put 38 on UF, 34 on yall and 38 on AtM, which is where the wheels fell off.

Unless I was being sarcastic, I never said we were going to win it all. Never have, not even in 98. I may have said "there's a chance, IF we could win the SEC" I'm sure I said we'd win the East last year

Dr. Strangelove

Good programs help fund underling programs so they can continue to recruit and keep these kids in the sport they love as well as to support and promote the sport through as many colleges as possible.

If per chance this changes one day the number of schools that can afford to support a football, or other sport program will be down to just Div. 1, and a few of those will be in dire straights as well.

Personally, it's a miracle UT has managed to remain a Div. 1 school. :bounce:

I'm glad to see UGA football giving back to some of the smaller schools. I'd like to see more of these games.

I'm a UGA grad (1995) and live in Athens. My friends and I used to tailgate and go to the games religiously. Over the years, the rise in ticket prices and the recent crackdowns on parking and tailgating have driven us away. UGA has become about nothing but money money money. They fill that stadium up every game, but I'm not paying the prices they want these days. I'll sit at home and watch on TV and not have to stand in line to use the restroom.

Matthew6

Banned thug
I'm glad to see UGA football giving back to some of the smaller schools. I'd like to see more of these games.

I'm a UGA grad (1995) and live in Athens. My friends and I used to tailgate and go to the games religiously. Over the years, the rise in ticket prices and the recent crackdowns on parking and tailgating have driven us away. UGA has become about nothing but money money money. They fill that stadium up every game, but I'm not paying the prices they want these days. I'll sit at home and watch on TV and not have to stand in line to use the restroom.

why should you pay bama prices for a mid major performance.

Matthew6

Banned thug
You know a healthy UT was in the SECCG last year

what would have been the point,to get slaughtered by bama again? you have a mid major coach bringing the same talent to crapville as cincinatti. bryant denney north is no different than bryant denney east (sanford). hire a crap hc and you get a decade of excuses.

Browning Slayer

You know a healthy UT was in the SECCG last year

I do believe "IF" is your favorite word..

So, what's your excuse for almost losing your VERY 1st Game??

You had the best opportunity last season and the sorry, no down, flea ridden, backwoods, woman beating, meth dealing, sister dating Vols couldn't finish..

BuckNasty83

I do believe "IF" is your favorite word..

So, what's your excuse for almost losing your VERY 1st Game??

You had the best opportunity last season and the sorry, no down, flea ridden, backwoods, woman beating, meth dealing, sister dating Vols couldn't finish..
You know the truth. Heck about every coach has said the same thing. You can't win like that. VT, UF, GA, AtM, BAMA back to back with 3rd stringers and guys playing out of position. But that will only help them same guys this year. Last year don't matter anymore.

Browning Slayer

BuckNasty83

So, do you see UT being better this year? :huh:

At this point it's hard to say. There is a lot of change on the staff, but each was definitely an upgrade. Aside from the promoted OC, I feel good. Orange and White game the offense and play calling looked fine, but those are always very limited and not 1s against 1s. Our defense still has like 9 guys out that missed spring game. It got rained out before the 2nd half started, but Dormady finished 10-10 and made some nice plays. Guarantano is a lot like Dobbs with his mobility. He didn't get to show out because it's touch ball on the qbs.

We lost a bunch of guys to the NFL this year, but beside Barnett, everyone will be just as good, or better. Kamara will be missed. Hurd didn't contribute and won't hurt. Our 3rd string rb had like 700 yards. He (Kelly)returns along with Fils-Aime, and Ty chandler.

O line should be solid, most been playing since they were freshman.

WR/TE will be solid. We have a great young coach for the WR inKevin Bearden from Miami. He's young, energetic, and the kids love him. Jennings should be one of the best in the conference. With him is Byrd, Calloway, Sr. Josh Smith and a couple young guys who will see playing time.

I'm not worried about either QB. Both can run, although Dormady is more of a pocket passer, he can run just fine too. We have 2 studs fighting for the spot. Is a nice problem to have.

On defense, if we can stay healthy, we return everyone on the line except Barnett. When healthy, they are good. Brady Hoke is coaching the d line this year. Gotta like that. Shy Tuttle, Kyle phillips, Kongbo, and McKinzie should have big years.

LB Corp is well above average. Again, they have to stay healthy. We went deep into lbs last year. Kirkland is a stud and McDowell ain't too shabby. Jumper used to look like a scrub, but he has made major strides and lays the wood. Hopefully highly coveted Dillon Bates see the field this year. Son of Bill Bates

Secondary lost Sutton, but he was out most of the season last year. But we'll be OK there, guys took his reps got good experience. The group should be above avg. They have been coached poorly, but should be an upgrade with Warren coaching from NC. NC had the number 12 pass defense.

Special teams returns all the major parts, minus Sutton returning, but he was gone most of the season and we still have Berry, who is a freak. Punter is a game changer, kicker needs to improve.

Do I think we'll be better? I do

Browning Slayer

Do I think we'll be better? I do

Sorry, I skipped to the answer of my question instead of all of that Vol babbling and excuse making.

Ok, what do you want to wager on that? Which means the Vols will need 10 wins and that hasn't happened in over a decade. I'll take my chances.

Avatar bet from the day the season ends (day after the National Championship game) until the following season begins (1st game of the year)? You pick mine if you win and I pick your's if I win.

Let's see how far you are willing to stick your neck out on the Vols..... :pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

Browning Slayer

I'll take it, but add a 90 day ban?

Well, you know I'm in for that too... The only catch is I get to pick when your 90 ban starts considering you are a forum drifter and I'm here everyday.. Mine can start after the National Championship game.

BuckNasty83

Well, you know I'm in for that too... The only catch is I get to pick when your 90 ban starts considering you are a forum drifter and I'm here everyday.. Mine can start after the National Championship game.

Forum drifter? Lol, well this is outdoors discussion. Sports part is just a perk. It's hard to come in here and actually discuss sports. It's too GA, BAMA heavy and a lot are too biased. There's a few level headed guys in here

Browning Slayer

And I'm very active here during pigskin season

And that would be when your 90 day suspension would start. I'm very active everyday except weekends.