You know you're gettin old when...........

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Me and my buds we're discussing how ugly it is getting old just the other day.
Larry said he had to pee every morning at 6 but it felt like it took him an hour to get it done.
Harry said he had to sit on the toilet every morning at 7, but it took him an hour to finish the job.
I told them they had it easy. I pee like a racehorse every morning at 6, and go like a mule every morning at 7
My problem is I don't wake up till 8...facepalm:

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Me and my buds we're discussing how ugly it is getting old just the other day.
Larry said he had to pee every morning at 6 but it felt like it took him an hour to get it done.
Harry said he had to sit on the toilet every morning at 7, but it took him an hour to finish the job.
I told them they had it easy. I pee like a racehorse every morning at 6, and go like a mule every morning at 7
My problem is I don't wake up till 8...facepalm:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Patriot44

Banned
Or when you go in the store for 1.5s and come out with reading glasses!!!

:bounce::bounce:

Last weekend I picked up some glove oil for my sons glove. I had to open the camera on my phone, zoom and the read via my phone.

My fangers are to fat for 1.5s. :bounce:

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Turnt 59 today...
21 more to go.
Hope some are good!
Before I can't be in a boat or in the woods alone anymore...:(

turkeykirk

When I was 18, when the alarm clock went off, I hit the floor running. Now in my 60’s, when the alarm goes off, I have to lay in bed awhile to see what’s hurting before I get up.:biggrin2:

greg_n_clayton

:bounce::bounce:

Last weekend I picked up some glove oil for my sons glove. I had to open the camera on my phone, zoom and the read via my phone.

My fangers are to fat for 1.5s. :bounce:

They make mechanical devices to help with fat dangers !

1gr8bldr

When you move you grunt

SGADawg

I've reached the age that everything hurts...and what don't hurt don't work!facepalm:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
When you cannot operate the radio in your wife's new car.

Capt Quirk

I'm at that stage where I only need glasses to read. Then I forget them, and have to guess everything, cause I can't read the print.

TJay

When you get a doctors appointment for your annual physical and if results in two or three more doctors appointments.

Capt Quirk

Like Patriot44 said, that's when you pull out your phone and use the camera feature to read. :cool::rofl:
I'm rockin a 10 year old flip phone, I need glasses to read it too. The pictures it takes end up the size of a postage stamp... and knowing what a postage stamp is used for, is another sign.