I don’t have any regrets but

sinclair1

I've never gone into debt for any luxury items(pool, boat, hunting land ect.) Always wanted to have the money ahead of time. While that is a good policy it has caused me to deny myself and my family at times it really wasn't necessary.
I tried to do every luxury I could afford. Every single one was as useless as the next, but they are in the books. I will see when I get to the old folks home and speak with the saving guy who is rotting away with me, how does a life with some luxury compare to his frugal life as he rots beside me with a few million in the bank, never traveled the world.

I bet we find out that a pile of cash is about as useless to an old man as a fancy house, car, expensive rugs and watches etc.

This hit me one day while taking care of my father with Dementia. He didn’t care about being broke or being a millionaire. He just wanted to make it to the toilet.

normaldave

GON Weatherman
Sounds familiar. We hung out with a guy who’s dad owned the skating rink. After closing we would race bikes around the rink and almost die on the slick floor. My memory is bad and I can’t remember his name.
After the race we would go to the Ore pits for the “big air” jumps.
Wife says: "Mathis" owned skating rink on the Calhoun Road and near the gasoline pipeline distribution tanks. And ore pits were actually the bauxite mines nearby? :rockon:

Some of those guys still ride for fun/exercise today.

ugajay

I have 2 regrets that stand out.
1) not going dove hunting in Argentina amd taking my dad when I was single and could have done it
2) not going to Vegas on a whim with a big reared blonde to see Celine dion in a concert a few years ago.
Everything else I don't much think about

BeerThirty

I tried to do every luxury I could afford. Every single one was as useless as the next, but they are in the books. I will see when I get to the old folks home and speak with the saving guy who is rotting away with me, how does a life with some luxury compare to his frugal life as he rots beside me with a few million in the bank, never traveled the world.
My grandfather is the frugal guy you'll be speaking to. He'll sure be proud of his millions but poor of memories and stories to tell you. All he'll want to talk about is his money and you'll be moving on quickly to find someone more interesting...

Sargent

I raced there, Peachtree City, Rome and some onesies. Hatfield made the Hutch factory team based out of powder springs.
I remember him. That was so cool.

On another note- Do you know that 3/21 is national "RAD" day? It is showing in various theaters across the country.

I did Powder Springs a lot... I had relatives south of Atlanta, so I did Ptree City once or twice.... Went to (didn't participate) Nationals at Ptree City.

Core Lokt

I was into partying and was just happy graduating. Lucky to be here actually.

If I did things differently I wouldn’t have the wife and kids I do now but if that wouldn’t change I wish I would have applied myself more in school and partied less.

I am blessed and no regrets.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I was into partying and was just happy graduating. Lucky to be here actually.

If I did things differently I wouldn’t have the wife and kids I do now but if that wouldn’t change I wish I would have applied myself more in school and partied less.

I am blessed and no regrets.
So you would have married an big ugly drama queen instead of your smart,beautiful wife?