Falcons

tcward

Falcons.....what a fluke! But its the NFL (National Foundation of Losers) so who cares.....

BornToHuntAndFish

How 'bout them Falcons losing their 4th game?

Reckon they still have not gotten over that historical Super Bowl loss that will follow Atlanta for a long time to come.

Cowboys game next Sunday will not make things any easier for them.

Falcons do not seem like last season's Super Bowl bound team.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten

Reckon they still have not gotten over that historical Super Bowl loss that will follow Atlanta for a long time to come.

This is the Falcons we love to hate. Rarely have they followed a great year with a good year. It like the players wake up one day and say, we were playing to well, we are the Falcons remember.

GA native

I am a casual life long Falcons fan, rabid bulldawg fan first.

The NFL... they lost me. Until they fire that leftist Goodell, I won't come back to being a casual Falcons fan. But even after he is fired, the damage is done. There is no going back once an organization goes left. They tend to stay leftist.

BornToHuntAndFish

This is the Falcons we love to hate. Rarely have they followed a great year with a good year. It like the players wake up one day and say, we were playing to well, we are the Falcons remember.

Good point, Sir. Very true. Very few Super Bowl teams return to it the following year so the odds were stacked against them to start with this season. Falcons gonna have to start from scratch to create any winning momentum. Dallas on Sunday ain't gonna make it easy for them & will like giving Atlanta a losing record.

BornToHuntAndFish

I am a casual life long Falcons fan, rabid bulldawg fan first.

The NFL... they lost me. Until they fire that leftist Goodell, I won't come back to being a casual Falcons fan. But even after he is fired, the damage is done. There is no going back once an organization goes left. They tend to stay leftist.

Yep, liberals ruin everything they get involved in.

Will not surprise me if the NFL protests distracted & divided the Falcons team, too.

21765115_10155774438803588_6882832853983093606_n.png

Dialer

I try to tell yall every year, don't waste your life on the falcons.

Matt Ryan is a Hoorible QB ( been trying to tell yall this too).

We should make a sticky thread about the falcons sucking. :bounce:

I disagree. Matt Ryan IS what he IS given the opportunity. Do the letters MVP ring a bell? You'll see

Dialer

We easily humiliated the cowboys. We are getting a rhythm now that is similar to last year which may very well have the potential to win ou first world title this year. We will peak in the playoffs Watch and see...

Dialer

The magic is back, we go nowhere but up from here! We not only embarrassed the cowboys, but set team records in the game against them, which is indicative to me that the communication, teamwork, comeradity, and coaching are starting to mesh. We should be excited that it's all coming together now halfway thru the season. We will peak in the play-offs and win our first world title this year!

tcward

The magic is back, we go nowhere but up from here! We not only embarrassed the cowboys, but set team records in the game against them, which is indicative to me that the communication, teamwork, comeradity, and coaching are starting to mesh. We should be excited that it's all coming together now halfway thru the season. We will peak in the play-offs and win our first world title this year!

No one cares dude....

red neck richie

No one cares dude....

Rise Up. Fair weather fans. The Birds just put a whopping on Dallas. Clayborne had 6 sacks. Every season is different but I much prefer watching the best of the best as opposed to amateur's. You boys watch those young guys in collage that might make the nfl. I like watching grown men play the game. I will say I only watch the Falcons this year because of all the anthem protest but all the Falcons stand. I prefer professional sports way more talent.

SpotandStalk

Easy now. I hope yall are right but let's not forget, Claiborne was dominating a backup tackle and the Cowboys were without their star rb.

red neck richie

Easy now. I hope yall are right but let's not forget, Claiborne was dominating a backup tackle and the Cowboys were without their star rb.

Sure but our star running back only played 2 plays as well. They gave the back up tackle help and still couldn't block Clayborne.

Greene728

Rise Up. Fair weather fans. The Birds just put a whopping on Dallas. Clayborne had 6 sacks. Every season is different but I much prefer watching the best of the best as opposed to amateur's. You boys watch those young guys in collage that might make the nfl. I like watching grown men play the game. I will say I only watch the Falcons this year because of all the anthem protest but all the Falcons stand. I prefer professional sports way more talent.

You sir are nuts! And no, all the Falcons do not stand, I promise you.

DannyW

I try to tell yall every year, don't waste your life on the falcons.

Matt Ryan is a Hoorible QB ( been trying to tell yall this too).

We should make a sticky thread about the falcons sucking. :bounce:

Not sure I agree with this...maybe Matt Ryan is not the second coming of Peyton Manning, but "horrible"? You don't win a MVP award and become the youngest QB ever to pass for 40,000 yards with smoke and mirrors.

Barring a complete collapse or career ending injury, he is on a HOF trajectory. And horrible QB's don't make the HOF.

TJay

Still a Falcons fan, NFL not so much. When all the kneeling during the anthem stuff started I cut 'em loose. I'll check the final score after the game or maybe at half time but I am done contributing to treason. Next step is to cut the cord.