Useles Billy got #798 acres and and wants to know......

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Pappy I am conservative on most everything, but don't think Conservative always = Republicans. I am just tired of politicians and did not realize how deep in the swamp, that a lot of Republicans are until Trump got elected. I believe that they are a lot more comfortable criticizing Dems, than they are at actually getting something done.

yup.

they proved it when they wouldn't vote a skrait repeal of Obummercaresnot. They passed it 50 something times when they knew Olbigears wouldn't sign it, but when they knew Trump would put it into law....then they ain't got the guts to vote Yay....

Politicians are just a little lower than muddy water in a snake crawl trench

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Bo$$,,, Pappy gots another baby yes ta day

little purebred hereford bull...dag nab it... Pappy wanted heifers.

last 5 calves... 4 bulls, 1 heifer

I have had three survive this weather and get birthed Pappy. Amazing how there will to survive is.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
90 % of politicians are in it to make $$$ and retire rich.

sorry low down sap suckers

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Pappy I am conservative on most everything, but don't think Conservative always = Republicans. I am just tired of politicians and did not realize how deep in the swamp, that a lot of Republicans are until Trump got elected. I believe that they are a lot more comfortable criticizing Dems, than they are at actually getting something done.

Yup......just think, we nominated n most Rs voted for Romney. McCain 4 years before him. Look at them
Now, doing everything they can to stop Trump from doing anything constructive.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I have had three survive this weather and get birthed Pappy. Amazing how there will to survive is.

the one born yesterday got outside the lectric fence and had dun laid down ta die... he were bad weak. Dad got him back in the fence, rubbed on him a while and we got him to nurse on mama... 2 hours later, you would have thought he had never been stressed.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I am gonna take bout two more sips of this Blanton's on the rocks and go to bed cursing Matt for ever getting me something so smooth and so tasty.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Yup......just think, we nominated n most Rs voted for Romney. McCain 4 years before him. Look at them
Now, doing everything they can to stop Trump from doing anything constructive.

cause voting for Olbigears was inconceivable

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Truth is, if u like Trump, Romney losing to O wuz the best thing coulda happened. Imagine.......no tax cuts. Just another coward R placeholder. Sometimes u gotta lose to win,

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
McStain sure were a disappointment

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
scum of da erf...even if he is a vet

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
the one born yesterday got outside the lectric fence and had dun laid down ta die... he were bad weak. Dad got him back in the fence, rubbed on him a while and we got him to nurse on mama... 2 hours later, you would have thought he had never been stressed.

miracle

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Pappy don't necessarily like Trump, but Pappy do love what Trump is doing

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
mark7 mest up my mental images when he said about mt at the coffee table

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gubbmint messes up erething they touch. Who was the genius that decided they could run a railroad. Two more dead today and the wife and I traveled that route twice.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
Gubbmint messes up erething they touch. Who was the genius that decided they could run a railroad. Two more dead today and the wife and I traveled that route twice.

they can't even operate the car tag office

Status
Not open for further replies.