Useles Billy got #798 acres and and wants to know......

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Gubbmint messes up erething they touch. Who was the genius that decided they could run a railroad. Two more dead today and the wife and I traveled that route twice.

I read some nut case and left the switch set to run them down a side rail and right into a sitting freight train.

good greif!

now the taxpayers will git to pay out a huge settlement for all the dead and injured

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I would have fired most of the bureaucrats I have ever had to deal with.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
a friend had to travel to G'ville, SC to get finger printed for his hazmat endorsement. His apptment was at 3:30. He got there 30 minutes early. The workers were just sitting around doing nuttin, but tolt him they couldn't help him until 3:30. And when it was all sed and dun, they tolt him they couldn't take cash as payment.... He had to leave, get a money order at a 711, and then stand in line again to pay for the fingerprinting.

then come to find out, they take walk-ins from 9:30 til 3pm.... he coulda gotten done a week sooner if he didn't make an apptment.

DUH!

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
It's Crestview Florida pappy, just a lil north of Destin. We normally visit probably 5-6 times a year, but her dad was just diagnosed with lukemia and starts chemo this week. I see alot of trips in the very near future for us

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
They prolly invented that souped up chair dc sits in.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
a friend had to travel to G'ville, SC to get finger printed for his hazmat endorsement. His apptment was at 3:30. He got there 30 minutes early. The workers were just sitting around doing nuttin, but tolt him they couldn't help him until 3:30. And when it was all sed and dun, they tolt him they couldn't take cash as payment.... He had to leave, get a money order at a 711, and then stand in line again to pay for the fingerprinting.

then come to find out, they take walk-ins from 9:30 til 3pm.... he coulda gotten done a week sooner if he didn't make an apptment.

DUH!

Every time I walk into a government build I walk out wondering how they don't forget to breathe and die over everyday. They put zero common sense in anything and don't even consider thinking about any form of customer service.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Night JB. We can talk about your beer batter now.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
99% of them are there because of partisan politics. The private sector could do what they do with 66% less people and do it quicker and more accurately.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
We just as well CensoredCensoredCensoredCensored this one down tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.