Which game laws have you broken

Which laws have you broken

• Hunting without orange

Votes: 265 66.4%
  • Hunting without permission (include hunting from roads, etc)

Votes: 90 22.6%
  • Hunting out of season (rifle during black powder, does on buck only, etc)

Votes: 44 11.0%
  • Killing over the bag limit

Votes: 66 16.5%
  • Hunting over bait where it is not legal

Votes: 114 28.6%
  • Killing a critter outside legal shooting hours (such as 35 minutes before sunrise)

Votes: 95 23.8%
  • All of the above

Votes: 92 23.1%

• Total voters

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter

Looks like T.P. fought the law, and the law won! :bounce:

When I was younger, I would take my vest off while up in a tree, but do keep it on at all times now. I definitely believe in wearing it now. Deer pay it no mind at all.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Looks like T.P. fought the law, and the law won! :bounce:

When I was younger, I would take my vest off while up in a tree, but do keep it on at all times now. I definitely believe in wearing it now. Deer pay it no mind at all.

I was the same way. I hunt on the ground for the most part and rarely get busted

I used to take my orange off once I got up in the stand....but I haven`t broken any today...

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Is putting a B Moble gobbler deke on a remote control car against the law. Neat the way it struts.

nmurph

Of those listed, only hunting without permission (from a road) when I was MANY, MANY years younger. I do take my vest off remove or add layers...does that count? Now that I think about it, I probably was a minute or two early or late shooting ducks about the same time in my life.

I'm to scared of getting shot by a fool, who is hunting on my land without permission, to walk around without orange on.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
The orange used to get me years ago but now I don't care anything about looking over my shoulders or sleeping with one eye open when I am cat napping in the stand.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Since this poll originally started I have broken 2 more by accident. Couple years back I caught myself sitting in a tree with my bow during MO rifle season before I figured out I had to have a gun tag to hunt with my bow during that states gun season.

Last season I was sitting on stand, again in MO, and started hearing shots a little after light. Looked it up and sure enough youth rifle season had started and I was supposed to have my orange on.

Both times I climbed down and went back to camp

Jim
Have you considered putting a light weight orange vest in your pack.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
If and when I`m on my deathbed dying in a civilized setting and have the time, I`ll tell ya`ll some stories.....

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Now that I think about it, I probably was a minute or two early or late shooting ducks about the same time in my life.

I am certain there were more than a few deer shot before and after legal shooting hours. I was taught to hunt that way (and other even less legal ways), and never thought twice of it for the longest time.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
When does the statute of limitations run out? Asking for a friend