Meyer out at OSU???!!!!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I cant stand Urban Meyer,he's a arrogant,weaselly eyed punk.....I take great pleasure in watching him squirm and would take even greater pleasure watching him crash & burn.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Glad someone said it before I had too! Let it burn!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Madsnooker

Just
Here's something that seems to keep getting overlooked. If nothing happened, why did Meyer fire Zach Smith? No reason was given for firing him. For Meyer to fire him, he obviously knew something bad had happened, right? I mean, wouldn't firing someone over nothing more than an allegation be grounds for a lawsuit?

And I am not hating on Meyer or OSU, I truly hate it for y'all, Snook. Even though I do dislike Meyer, I wouldn't wish this on any school. Kickoff around the corner and y'all are having to deal with this junk- talk about perfect timing!
Meyer fired Zach Smith because, even though it appears it might be minor, he violated his restraining order and some very close to the situation said Meyer had him on another strike your out type of situation.

I think what's going to come out is Zach and his wife are both crazy and have had a crazy relationship. For all the 911 calls and no arrest is head scratching unless she is crazy. There is no way he doesn't get arrested in 15 if she had all those bruises when the police showed up. Ohio requires the police to make an arrest if any signs of abuse are visible. That didn't happen. Again I'm just going on the latest news and what I have been reading.

What I find ironic is what Mcmurphy has done by changing his original post to Facebook is what he is accusing Myer of doing!!!!!

biggdogg

Exactly Miguel...that's sort of what I was trying to say. Except I don't think it's a revenge kind of thing for something he has done. It's a dog eat dog world, and I think the real motivation of most of the people who want Meyer gone is that with him out of the way, the road to the national championship just got a little easier for their own team.

Just curious, but if that were the case, wouldn't they be gunning for Saban?

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Just
Meyer fired Zach Smith because, even though it appears it might be minor, he violated his restraining order and some very close to the situation said Meyer had him on another strike your out type of situation.

I think what's going to come out is Zach and his wife are both crazy and have had a crazy relationship. For all the 911 calls and no arrest is head scratching unless she is crazy. There is no way he doesn't get arrested in 15 if she had all those bruises when the police showed up. Ohio requires the police to make an arrest if any signs of abuse are visible. That didn't happen. Again I'm just going on the latest news and what I have been reading.

What I find ironic is what Mcmurphy has done by changing his original post to Facebook is what he is accusing Myer of doing!!!!!
My bet is she's crazier than Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, That latino politician from NY and Maxine Waters combined, but this is the era of #NotMe so you can't point out the obvious about Bat Guano crazy women. It just isn't politically correct. Zach should have introduced her to OJ and been done with it.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Just curious, but if that were the case, wouldn't they be gunning for Saban?
I haven't heard any stories of players being choked out or quads exploding out of Tuscaloosa. You never know when a few of the brotha's that have made it to the pro's want to use their money for payback.

Browning Slayer

KqKNSCK.jpg

Browning Slayer

4iI7Cch.gif

Browning Slayer

ZH3Azhg.gif

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Madsnooker

I cant stand Urban Meyer,he's a arrogant,weaselly eyed punk.....I take great pleasure in watching him squirm and would take even greater pleasure watching him crash & burn.

And if he doesn't, your day will be ruined!!!!! You shouldn't let someone you don't know or even have a clue about personally have that kind of influence over you!!!!;)

fish hawk

Bass Master
And if he doesn't, your day will be ruined!!!!! You shouldn't let someone you don't know or even have a clue about personally have that kind of influence over you!!!!;)
Naw my days don't get ruined by anything that happens in football or to a football coach,but I love what's going on with him .

Last edited:

Madsnooker

Your sure hating it though......:eek:;)
I hate my team going thru this. As far as Meyer, once everything comes out, and its proven Zach was beating his wife, and Meyer let it continue and tried to cover it up, then he should be gone!!!! I just don't believe that is the case. Not because I love Meyer, its just because of everything that continues to come out each day.

fish hawk

Bass Master
I hate my team going thru this. As far as Meyer, once everything comes out, and its proven Zach was beating his wife, and Meyer let it continue and tried to cover it up, then he should be gone!!!! I just don't believe that is the case. Not because I love Meyer, its just because of everything that continues to come out each day.
(y)