Bud Light or Miller Lite?

fraz0442

That was supposed to be they don't make it out of chicken feed but I've had 3 abstractions so that's my excuse. Anyway they are both really tasty.

ribber

( before you get all artsy crafty beer on us this is domestic light, I like a craft but you cant drink craft all night without misery to follow)

Used to drink the Bud Dilly Dilly Light a lot. Got to where I couldnt have 2 without a headache while drinking them.

Switched to Miller Lite some years ago. Headaches when indulging stopped and headaches when having a few too many are rare.
Maybe its switching from a lager style to a pilsner brew. Also, Miller Lite just tastes so much better.

What say you?

Agree 100%

Used to drink BL or Natty but would get a headache after 2-3. Swapped to LITE about 10-15 years ago when they introduced the 30-pack and like it much better.

PS This artsy crafty beer craze that these young cats are in to is not for me. They can hold their pinky out whilst drinking and ramble on about hops and such all they want, but give me a domestic beer all day long!

little rascal

joe puppy Vols Fan said,

"We gave the world Jack Daniels"
Yea, like previously mentioned, "Rot Gut"!
Only good thing that ever came out of Jack Daniels distillery was when they burn their nasty Barrels and make Charcoal.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Bud= Headache.
All others= Good.
Natty Light= 15 for $8.00.
A can of Natty Light = a canoe in a sewage treatment pond with a hole in it (a container full of water that tastes like weewee.)

Natty works pretty good for making hushpuppy batter or putting in the drip pan on your smoker. Drinking it, not so much.

Cmp1

BANNED
A can of Natty Light = a canoe in a sewage treatment pond with a hole in it (a container full of water that tastes like weewee.)

Natty works pretty good for making hushpuppy batter or putting in the drip pan on your smoker. Drinking it, not so much.
Desperation,,,,

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Dilly dilly

Dub

May try a Ling today,,,,

I think you'll like 'em.

Yuengling regular is great.

Their light beer is super. You don't feel like you are being cheated. I may grab some for today's grillin' & football watching.

There seasonal brews are excellent as well. The Summer Wheat is off the chain good & the Octoberfest version is really tasty.

As NCHB said already, their Black & Tan has great flavor.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

joepuppy

I lobbied hard to get Yuengling brought to GA. I fell in love with it when I was in the Army and have corresponded with Dick Yuengling on several occasions. I've been to their tavern and brewery in Pottsville, and to the plant in Tampa.

Cmp1

BANNED
I lobbied hard to get Yuengling brought to GA. I fell in love with it when I was in the Army and have corresponded with Dick Yuengling on several occasions. I've been to their tavern and brewery in Pottsville, and to the plant in Tampa.
Cant get it here,but trying,,,,