Choose Today !

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
But they are not enlightening or challenging or a replacement for good debate.

Agreed, but that is exactly the issue you raised with Brother about his post. As to your additional criteria I think it’s safe to say his post has started a conversation albeit who’s constructiveness so far, I think is somewhat dubious, but a conversation none the less.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Brother is AT LEAST, as adept at defending his views as you are yours, and this IS the place for that. The differences are that he doesn’t get offended, belly-ache ,complain and denigrate those he disagrees with......well that, and he hasnt yet shown his hypocrisy and intellectual dishonesty.
Wrong. He defends nothing. Refuses to discuss. He is not an apologist in any sense.
At best, he posts scripture or a scripture meme.
Both appropriate a few floors up.

SemperFiDawg

Wrong. He defends nothing. .

Tell me, how many Athiest memes in that thread you bothered defending or discussing? It’s like Walt said, some were funny, hence it was done for enjoyment and honestly some of them WERE funny and while most were thoughtless (and I said so a couple of times). While I and others could have chosen to be “offended” not one person claimed it had no place there. Yet, here you are, and there you go.

Last edited:

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Tell me, how many Athiest memes in that thread you bothered defending or discussing? It’s like Walt said, some were funny, hence it was done for enjoyment and honestly some of them WERE funny and while most were thoughtless (and I said so a couple of times) and I and others could have chose to be “offended” not one person claimed it had no place there. Yet, here you are, and there you go.
The “something different” thread was debatable ::gone:

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Tell me, how many Athiest memes in that thread you bothered defending or discussing? It’s like Walt said, some were funny, hence it was done for enjoyment and honestly some of them WERE funny and while most were thoughtless (and I said so a couple of times). While I and others could have chosen to be “offended” not one person claimed it had no place there. Yet, here you are, and there you go.
The thread was a meme thread. It was not a thread that started as something else and turned into a pile of atheists taking it over bombarding it with memes.
This one is titled Choose Today and is bombarded with scripture and memes that contain scripture, not even clever sayings.
C'mon sfd, its as if you are not even trying today

SemperFiDawg

The thread was a meme thread. It was not a thread that started as something else and turned into a pile of atheists taking it over bombarding it with memes.
This one is titled Choose Today and is bombarded with scripture and memes that contain scripture, not even clever sayings.
C'mon sfd, its as if you are not even trying today

Whatever excuse you want to use Brother, whatever excuse.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
And, last I checked, I am not an apologetic. What was I supposed to defend or discuss?

hummerpoo

Gone but not forgotten

WaltL1

The “something different” thread was debatable ::gone:
Hey! Leave my "something different" thread alone !
Its got over 36,000 views and no arguing/debate so someone is enjoying it :)

Although some of the music that Ambush posted is downright scary.

Brother David

Wrong. He defends nothing. Refuses to discuss. He is not an apologist in any sense.
At best, he posts scripture or a scripture meme.
Both appropriate a few floors up.

I asked everyone to choose sides before we started a discussion . I never thought I would gain so much negativity from a simple question !

I really do appreciate all the negativity though ,it gives a better understanding of how Athesist and Agnostic view the world !

SemperFiDawg

I asked everyone to choose sides before we started a discussion . I never thought I would gain so much negativity from a simple question !

Then you vastly underestimate some peoples blinding, all consuming, completely irrationally, obsessive hatred of "a fairy tale".

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Hey! Leave my "something different" thread alone !
Its got over 36,000 views and no arguing/debate so someone is enjoying it :)

Although some of the music that Ambush posted is downright scary.
Lol I’m just picking. And yes, we should have Ambush evaluated on his music ?

For the record, I like the “something different” thread :cheers:

ambush80

Lol I’m just picking. And yes, we should have Ambush evaluated on his music ?

For the record, I like the “something different” thread :cheers:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Then you vastly underestimate some peoples blinding, all consuming, completely irrationally, obsessive hatred of "a fairy tale".
The fairy tale is great.
The ones who believe it and keep telling it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ... they are the ones that seem to need our attention.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
The fairy tale is great.
The ones who believe it and keep telling it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ... they are the ones that seem to need our attention.
Nah. We don’t NEED your attention......we will try to answer your questions when asked honestly.........and when not, memes work ::ke:

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
I'm still wondering what in my post was so offensive?
Most likely because your post was cordial and you apologized if you may have offended anyone.