I'm finally here.

morning bloodbro

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good morning

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Morning to you Quack, Blood, Gobblin, Ruger and to the rest of the Driveler Nation.

It is NOT any secret that I really do have to find me a lady that can help to change my luck and fast too !!!!

I had a "crazy" accident day before yesterday afternoon while I was checking my property and now I am in more pain and agony that I ever bargained for. I was ONLY walking when I "cut a dang-near complete flip" when on a small downslope, I stepped on some wet leaves that water was standing underneath them. Within a split-second I fell and when I came down, my right leg was twisted at a weird angle underneath me with all of my weight on top of it has caused a major problem. Thankfully, my truck was only 20 feet away at the time. I drove back home and it hurt like crazy just to put my foot on the gas pedal. I refused to go to the E.R. at the Medical College of Georgia Hospital because it surely wasn't a pleasant experience the last time that this same type of thing happened back in July 2016 in the woods. I ended up with knee surgery as a result then.

I spent most of yesterday with medical personnel at the MCG Orthorpaedic Clinic and so far, I know that I have a fracture in my right foot and the doctor's think that I might have torn some ligaments in my right foot and also my right knee again. It is just amazing what Insurance Companies make Doctors do to control your destiny as they will only perform an MRI after everything else has been done first. They couldn't schedule an MRI until Tuesday morning due to such a backlog and I will get the final results on Wednesday. For now, I can't do much of anything....but suffer with lots of pain. I told them that I didn't want any pain medication BUT I think that I might need to reconsider now.

My Daughter said that I should be banned from my property for a while and that deer hunting is over for me this season. I'm thinking that I might not have any choice for now too and that she is completely right as well....especially as I am always alone on my property. :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

Last edited:

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
ELI,
I forgot to say that after reading your post yesterday about your Last Chemo treatment and that you have been declared Cancer Free.....Man that is some of the very best news possible. There is MUCH LOVE being sent to you and your entire family, my friend !!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Morning to you Quack, Blood, Gobblin, Ruger and to the rest of the Driveler Nation.

It is NOT any secret that I really do have to find me a lady that can help to change my luck and fast too !!!!

I had a "crazy" accident day before yesterday afternoon while I was checking my property and now I am in more pain and agony that I ever bargained for. I was ONLY walking when I "cut a dang-near complete flip" when on a small downslope, I stepped on some wet leaves that water was standing underneath them. Within a split-second I fell and when I came down, my right leg was twisted at a weird angle underneath me with all of my weight on top of it has caused a major problem. Thankfully, my truck was only 20 feet away at the time. I drove back home and it hurt like crazy just to put my foot on the gas pedal. I refused to go to the E.R. at the Medical College of Georgia Hospital because it surely wasn't a pleasant experience the last time that this same type of thing happened back in July 2016 in the woods. I ended up with knee surgery as a result then.

I spent most of yesterday with medical personnel at the MCG Orthorpaedic Clinic and so far, I know that I have a fracture in my right foot and the doctor's think that I might have torn some ligaments in my right foot and also my right knee again. It is just amazing what Insurance Companies make Doctors do to control your destiny as they will only perform an MRI after everything else has been done first. They couldn't schedule an MRI until Tuesday morning due to such a backlog and I will get the final results on Wednesday. For now, I can't do much of anything....but suffer with lots of pain. I told them that I didn't want any pain medication BUT I think that I might need to reconsider now.

My Daughter said that I should be banned from my property for a while and that deer hunting is over for me this season. I'm thinking that I might not have any choice for now too and that she is completely right as well....especially as I am always alone on my property. :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe
:eek:DANG Mike!!! Ya hardheaded !!@#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#$% what we gonna do with you?!?!?!? Seriously, take it easy (like you got a choice now) but I know you weren't walking so good the last time I saw you, I'd hate to see you moving around now! Take care my friend!:lovey:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:biggrin2: Morning!

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member

For the last couple of years I`ve used a walking stick when I`m in the woods. By making it a little over shoulder height, it also serves as a shooting rest if needed. It can be used to nudge a snake out of the way, test how soft a potential boggy spot might be, see how deep the water is, all kinds of useful stuff, in addition to its main job of helping me keep my balance nowadays. Especially at night, because I don`t use a flashlight unless I`m tracking a deer. I prefer to walk in the dark.

Hope you get some relief soon, Mike.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
My son keeps a walking stick at his work.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin folks!

I’m just gon lay this out here for the entire bunch of Drivelers:

Prayers sent for everyone’s well being!

Status
Not open for further replies.